Reviews for Can't Help Falling In Love With You
ivanna33 chapter 8 . 2/19
I don't understand how she remembers her first thoughts about head girl, especially if she doesn't remember how Draco normally is. And I find it hard to believe no one reported Roger for assault and attempted rape.
hjm1219 chapter 1 . 2/1
And if Hermione drives herself to the train station, who will get the car back, or domyou just expect it to sit there for 10 months waiting for her return?
wolfkitty1103 chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Great story! I liked how you created your own bad guy, I find it refreshing that none of the canon characters were defamed. Oh, and the line about Ron pawing at the ground like a bull...loved it! It was a great visual.
NoRest4theWicked666 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
That was AMAZING! I LOVED IT YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL EVER READ A STORY AS GOOD AS THIS AGAIN!
BellaTallin chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
This was a lovely story, well written and a delightful read, well done!
Anon chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
This story is fantastic. However, the fact that Hermione and Zabini walked in on a guy trying to rape a girl after effectively abducting her and did not inform a teach and/or the authorities is not believable, and is frankly beyond stupid. I know you're setting up this Roger character for later in the story, but this is a way, way too heavy handed means of doing it...
Div chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Well...

This got weird and plot enticing pretty quick.
rosy chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
gud turning point, eh
RandomGerman chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
This is wonderful! I especially like the ends of your chapters- it keeps the suspense up ;-)
jackptollers chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
I just wanted to say that i read this almost a year ago, and i still love it! it is so romantic, and it never gets old. Great job!
kidzannie chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
well if you don't want to be a brain doctor you could always become a writer. i'm a womans liber in the true sence of the word, if you want it bad enough and have enough drive you can achive anything(i chose to be a housewife and mother, not very exciting but it made me happy).

if you don't dream big you can never achive greatness. mine is i produced two wonderful (amazinglly) well mannerd adults, it may not seem much to some people but thats their problem i'm happy with the results(and now waiting for the grandkids, they are parents revenge after i'm an evil woman to).

so if the brain doctor doesn't work try something else.

don't give up the writing though you are very good, and believe me when i say i've read alot of books over the years. mostly sci-fi, fantasy, paranormal(my latest craze, vamires, werewolves, yes even twilight-don't say it-its a very good romance),romance, i must have thousands of mills and boon books lying around.

i will read your next story but not until its finished, i can't read unfinished stories they just burn a hole in my brain and as i said before i don't think there's that much left. i'm so bad even when i buy books if it's a trilogy i wait until i have all three books before i read it, ever if it takes years. very sad i know.

your story was the right balance of ever thing, the romance, a little angst, a little fighting, the suspense and of cause the happy ending(got ot have that). it had a good pace and no obvious i'm stuck so i'll just waffle for afew pages. the characters didn't change more than needed for the story(which is really good some i've read are so far of they might as well be on a different planet).

the bottom line is i really enjoyed it.

thank you for a great read.

(i had to get that damned dictionary out again)
kidzannie chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
i don't normally review at the end of chapters especially completed stories but i could not resist.

you have an evil mind woman, truly evil.

i had to get the dictionary out four times just to write this, five if you count how to spell dictionary. i failed english and don't believe it when people tell you that reading improves your spelling. i've been reading as a serious hobby since i was about seventeen thats over .

if you truly want to become a brain doctor get used to no sleep. my husband had a brain aneurism in 2004 an his team of doctors always seemed to be there no matter the time of day or night. they were amazing men(no women on the team), it's thanks to them that my husband is home and not in some care facility. his aneurism was a bad one and he will never be the same again but he is still the same cheeky sod i married 29 years ago, just not very diplomatic any more.

any way back to you wonderful story so far, as i said you an evil woman poor draco, you just gotta to love him. i love the pairing of these two. i love the books and wouldn't change them but it is nice to read someone else's take on them. fanfiction is my latest way to stay sane (a lost causes according to my family). i remember reading stat trek fanfic's as a teenager, you had to buy books in those days though, computer work was done by punching holes in a card and putting it in a slot(how boring). i love my laptop, i'd be insane without it. i have a saying "my husband has brain damage but i'm going insane" some days i think its true, just look at this review three lines would have done but no i have to spew drivel instead(and get out the dictionary again) sorry about that.

good story.

i'll get back to reading now
NumeralNerd chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Damn! I had originally guessed that she would dye his hair green and that was it! omg this is soooo good!
NumeralNerd chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I really like your writing style :D

I am so glad I am reading a completed version of the story because I don't know if I could handle not knowing what is to come!
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011