Reviews for Even Bigger Than Ever Before
Sanityismyenemy3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was awesome! I seriously almost teared up!
Fyoex chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Great little fic~ Loved it!
Feather Headed Feline chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really like your portrayal of Tamaki. Even though he's a ridiculous being, your story had a quietness about it that I enjoyed. You had a good choice of topic, and the words you used to describe and tell your story were chosen well. You gave us a question, and and answered it thoroughly in a succinct manner. You must be amazing at those standardized test things. ;) One thing to check, though. Kyoya is the third son, but he has an older sister, so even though he's the third son, he's the fourth-born. Otherwise, wonderful. :) I hope you continue writing.
Darke Shadow chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I loved this so much! I think a lot of people forget that Tamaki is a vital part of everyone's lives and I loved how you reminded everyone. Great job!
Gaaah chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Yay! Long live Tamaki-kun!

Seriously, you gotta love the guy. Great fic, I love the 'opening doors' theme you have here. It shows how important he is to the other Hosts, even though he's not the most important person in their lives.
lolishotacon chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
hehe nice one:)
Miss Riku chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Amazing, as usual. I liked the way you put forth each member in the way you did; it really made them come to life, sort of. I thought you were going to have me read it before you posted, dear brother? Ah, well, whatnot. It was good, I wouldn't have had to change it anyhow ;)
RazzDazz chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Yep... couldn't agree more... I like this fic.