Reviews for Stuffed Grape Leaves
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 7/8
Awwww, I love your story. I've noticed that Egypt love having his family around!
With some words correction this fic will be wonderful. But I love this heart-warming fic very much :)
SeraSearaSpin chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I like this a lot. It plays well in the relationships between the Mediterranean nations [is it even correct to call them Mediterranean?] I think in China stuffed grape leaves [actually bamboo leaves, but it's pretty close] is called Zhong Zi. I could eat it all day. This seems similar, so I can understand why it's all delicious.
Plus, the way Greece and Turkey argue over ever little thing [even washing the dishes; who'd want to wash the dishes?] fits their personalities well, as is the swapping of leaves without Egypt to help. My one piece of criticism? I don't like the name Gupta, but that's not your fault; you didn't know it, and there are probably a lot fo people who like that. I mean Gupta just sounds weird to me. Like esophagus.
All in all, good job!
MapleTreeway chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh I LOVE mahshi! It's the BEST food in the world (next to gyros). I could eat that all day (but that's not healthy so...)!
This is a great fic!
Airri chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I adore this story so much. It's beautifully written, and the characterization is flawless. I applaud you.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was really cute! I have recently found a live for Egypt, Greece and Turkey and I think you portrayed their relationship to a T with a cuteness that is just plain overwhelming. Thank you so much for writing! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this is hilarious
Violet911 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
*tearjerks* Love a good family story~!
awesomeECG chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This story was cute, delicious,and accurate all at the same time.
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Love to see more stories center around these three. I'm really starting to love the Mediterranea. Btw, how do stuffed grape leaves taste like and how do you make them?
pinkshade chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
*Laugh's like a maniac*

That... Was... Perfect, lol.

I think you captured all of them perfectly, thank you!
Regal Panther chapter 1 . 12/17/2010

Lol. That's what the Lebanese call stuffed grape leaved: yabra. We make it with rice and ground beef, and add very few spices to it... none at all, most of the time. It's really delicious. I don't have a lot of Lebanese, but then again, I'm not much of anything because I'm so many different things... it's like I'm Hetalia in one person, almost... LOL.

DorothyCoraline chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is a lovely story and I enjoyed reading it intensely. I love the mediterranean boys and love that someone would write something cute with them! Awesome job!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Nicely written. The ending really made me go awwww!
lovenaruto74 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010