Reviews for Welcome to the Real World!
Ryoko Ishida chapter 5 . 4/3
NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER!
V3NU5.S01AR.570RM.S74R chapter 1 . 3/22
*Sighs* this is the best story about KH characters coming to the real world ever. With a plot and everything. Too bad it doesn't appear to be continuing any moment now.
V3NU5.S01AR.570RM.S74R chapter 5 . 2/22
This is really hilarious! I was this close to dying of laughter when I tried to get images in my head about the chapters!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 1/17
This is really fun!
Boss chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
Please finish this chapter!
SummerCupcake chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Hello! I just wanted to say that I ADORE this story. I absolutely love it! You are portraying the kh characters very well and your characters are interesting. I check this story every day for an update (not lying either) I literally mean EVERY DAY! I just really really really like it and think you should continue it(: Your writing style is really nice and flows good. Good grammar and spelling also :P
Khfan chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Hello! Really like this fanfic! Please update soon! The characters are good and intersting and your doing good portraying the kh characters! Keep this story going!:))))
KHloveorgxiii chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I. LOVED. THAT. SO. MUCH! Can't wait to hear more of this story! PLEASE write more! B-)
KINGDOMHEARTSROCKS chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Man THAT WAS AWESOME and BBS was awesome as well as Dream Drop Distance did I mention I've played every game atleast 3 times except DDD only once! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
Lostthegame chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Please continue, this story is pure utter Prussia-grade AWSOME! Oh and the tornado siren, would that be a certain "PMSing" Whirlwind Lancer or is it just a regular tornado? All in all AWSOME! Keep going! We're all waiting for your next installment.
ClairaKitty chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Are you going to keep writing? Really good story! If this happens to me, I would have a faint, wake up, faint again, wake up, and glomp Axel.
Into-The-Dark-rutu14 chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
I love "The game" it's so funny when likethe next day someone yells I lost the game and you're like aw man. Haha. Anyway I hope that you continue the story I really like it and can't wait to see what happens next!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
*jaws drop* THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
fictionalcharacterwish chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
great story! almost feels realistic... please continue. :)
KeyToTwilight chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
This chapter was great! Can't wait to read what happens next!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »