Reviews for Bad Idea
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Awkward situation, on Helga's part. -sighs- Poor girl. And I hope you never get stuck in a scenario like you just wrote. XD Ah, cosmic irony.

On the upside of things, though, congrats on your upcoming co-authored work! I look forward to seeing it written out, since you guys are both fantastic writers. _
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
You are such a good little advertiser! Haha! Love it!

This was interesting...Arnold and Helga...pure drawma! Haha...I know drama is spelled wrong...it was an accident but then I saw it and tried to pronounce it like it looks and I cracked myself up so I left it...okay, I'll be quite now and go to my eye doc appointment...did I mention how thrilled I am?
orangestory08 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
nice...is there another sequel for this?
EJ chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Sorry about what you're going story.
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I really enjoyed this in a masochistic sort of way.

I challenge anyone who reads this to not remember some incident from the past entailing a girl/boyfriend who whether intentionally or not, delights in darkening your doorstep looking for help or "a favor" that in your mind, strictly benefits them only.

You don't really want to help them, but out of decency you do anyway...

I swear, Pointy, I lived this fic! Freshman year of college 1991.

I'm glad Arnold didn't barf on Helga. My wonderous little ex threw up on me. Fortune smiled upon him, because if it had gotten on the upholetery of my 1966 Impala, I would have killed him and left him on the road for the 'possums to eat.

That's why I hate your Derek so much, you know, carbon copy of that $%#&*$ .

Anyhoo...wonderful story, I can't really attatch any emotion to it (that you want to hear about) but it was good, and as always extremely well written. :)

I'll also try to find that story you mentioned.

Your other drunky bear
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Good one.

Keep the good writing.
kialajaray chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I really liked this story. Sorry that all those things happened but just remember they make you stronger. I loved how you put Arnold in a himan light. A lot of fics (mine included) even when he isn't shown in a good light, they have him perfect. But as soon as I get the chance I will read no competition.

kialajaray
CarlinJ83 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i like they're interaction there, please write more.
Jae B chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Like I said before, writing is great therapy for trauma relief. You wrapped this little "saga" up nicely. As for "No Competition", I'll try my best to read, but I have so little time anymore, it might take me days or weeks to get to a chapter. I'm sure it'll be a work of epic proportions. ;)

-Jae-