Reviews for Voldemort went down to Britain
NominNoms chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh god! *snort* I love that song and this cracks me up!
BalancingxAct chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
hahaha that was so funny! I'm so glad no one else is home with me right now- because I just totally sang that! It was amazing!

-April
Lillian Resolve chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
that was... interesting
GreenEmeraldPrincess chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I thought it was funny and you did a good job of keeping the beat of the music with the words.
Beka Rhade chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
wow I got to say i love this. Most people can't get the rythem right but you nailed it. i love that song.
Declaro chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Hahahahaha. I used to adore this song when I was younger, and it's still a guilty pleasure, so seeing this fic made me laugh.

The best part is "Remus will your dog bite, No child, no!"

I give you points for making me like a song parody.
Angel the Devil's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
i am ammused. i like it.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That was SO cool! I almost never like songfics adn the like, this is really excellent!
Elfie chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Funny! I don't actually know Devil Went Down to Georgia, but I still like this! Just curious, did you put Ginny in the kitchen because she's married to Harry or something? (Noticing from your other fics that you like pairing those two up).
A Country Girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
very, very, always loved that song...very good to dance by yourself to when your boyfriend hates country music and isnt allowed to dance beacuse of his religion.
CLBisMe chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
LOL! cute! i loved it!
Remus521 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This sucks. Go read 'The Devil Went down to Hogsmead' everyone! It's like a zillion times better!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Aha...aha...aha aha...

That was great...'Voldemort went down to Britain...' lmfao...

I can sing that to everyone now, since everyone loves calling me Devil girl and singing the original version of the song...ahaha...

-KC
Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
That was FUNNY!
Katheirne aka Star chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
You know I'm not a christain, and have no great love for anything christian, but I have give you your due this was damn good. Keep doing fic it is more than worth the time you put in doing it, cause your damn good.