Reviews for Totally Professional
Blue Duckling chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
That was adorable! You should make a sequel. ยท
Mirage chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Soooooooooooooooooo sweet, they are a great pairing, and the dominant site of Lassie is the right one to hold Shawn a bit in order
please write more such stories and maybe a second part to this, they shoud come together
P4Nd4 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Woo! Go Lassie! Man I want him to kiss me like that! This was a great fic! Thanks for sharing! P.S. Sorry for following. The thing is so confusing now and I thought I had taken it off. :(
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
HAHAH I loved Shawns last thought. You're very good at writing these. I hope you write more.

Wildfire
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
OMG! That! Was ! AMAZING! You Have To Make A Sequel To This! You Just HAVE TO! XD
Loafer chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"I really hope that's not a euphemism" - LOL!

OMG, so funny. You nailed these guys...and that's not a euphemism either.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
*Laughs* Brilliant!
Jaspre chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Man, how I wish I were Shawn right now, lucky jerk :P
Princess-Rachy chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh my God. That was INSANELY AWESOME! Seriously good. I've been reading Shassie fics for several hours and this is my favourite so far :) i loved it :D
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
*blushes* My mind... It went... places. heehee yummy.
Teldra chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is great :)
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
You captured Shawn perfectly. I don't think there is anything better to tell someone in the Psych fanfiction fandom...and if there is let me know and I'll add that to the review.
meridian-rose chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Any story that wrestles with the octopuses/octopi dilemma gets an A in my book - and Lassiter beating Shawn at a game Shawn started is just priceless. Lovely :)
random alias chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
haha, their perspectives were very, interesting... cute fic loved it :)
invisalite chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
amazing. my favorite part: 6th to last section. (Lassiter looked suspicious...)

great job!