Reviews for White Light
Laika chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I should be doing homework but this is just to good to put down
Roberta chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
nossa! uma das melhores fanfics que eu já li, o que será que aconteceu com Sammy
Status: indo para o próximo capitulo :D
Ginnylove9990 chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Awesome story. In some chapter it was a tear jerker and in others I wanted to hit Dean upside his head. Please keep up the awesome work.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Like it I live it that why I will be reading this to the end. it is to good to stop and give review until the end.
CoffeeAddict92 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Bhalo lekho! Quite intriguing! Aro likhbe asha kori
sammynanci chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Hi dearie! I realized I had not read one to one your stories and I read that if I did not stop as review, so here I am.
I'll start with this and I'm biting my nails to know what will happen. I'll put up and read a chapter a day or two but now let me say you write brilliantly well. That scene from discussing the horrible things that Dean told Sam broke my heart. My poor little baby! Who was Sadie? Do she know? Many unknowns but more importantly: WHAT HAPPENS IN OUR BELOVED SAMMY? A kiss * bites nails to hold *
superatea chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
I loved it. I'm crying, this is beautiful. Thank you
Egyptian Angel chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Hi, I read your story a few months ago and I completely forgot what it was called. This was so good. I loved the angst, I swear I was almost going to cry a couple of times during the story. Poor Sam, having to hear that kind of stuff from his dad and Jessica. I also wanted to ask you a question about the flashback in this chapter, the "Mom" speech bit, is it from a movie? I mean, I swear I saw a similar thing in an Indian movie, but I just wanted to make sure. I'm not trying to say you plagiarised or anything, I just wanted to know if I got the reference right.
Again, this was really great!
EgyptianAngel
AshleyMarie84 chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
I absolutely LOVED this fic! The Dean that you wrote here is the Dean that I want to see on screen! Yes, the Dean we see on TV loves Sam and is very protective of him, but the way you wrote him as Sam being the center of his whole world and just flat out adoring his Sammy is exactly how I envision their relationship. They are just so sweet here. They really are two halves of one whole, Dean cannot exist without Sammy and vice versa! You have a talent for capturing what these brothers mean to eachother and you are the master at H/C fic.
becca-baby chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
DONT KILL MY SAMMY! ANYTHINGG BUT SAMMY...*mumles* or dean DYING! PLEASE DONT HURT THEM! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
becca-baby
Aly93 chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
OMG YOU MADE ME CRY :O lol great story!
JaniceC678 chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
OMG...this chapter had me practically sobbing. Well done!
JaniceC678 chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Dunno if you're still checking reviews on this one or not, but WOW...about halfway through and it's an amazingly powerful story. Sam's goodbye note has me in tears now. More later.
AlxM chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
HOLY CRAP! I'll never get enough from this story! It's so heartbreakin', it never ever failed to make me cry, my fav story. You should keep writing more stories.
ElizaT chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Parabéns! muito bom!

e... rsrr... me fez chorar