Reviews for Combined Force
Loved this.
LoveHappyEndings chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Loving the way you write out Dawn and Spike
T0ran chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Ridiculous premise, hilarious execution. awesome.
kiragecko chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
SO MUCH FUN! One of my favorite ridiculous plots, and the addition of Spike is inspired. Thank you for writing this.
Tropp chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
:-) Poor girl, Uncle William and Uncle Giles aka Spike and Ripper scaring potential boyfriends to death.
Giles and Spike is an interesting combo and their anatgonistic friendship has always amused me. It's a little like that irritating friend that you really dislike but somehow always understand and has your back when needed.
sgclevel28 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh, what a lovely fun story :) I very much enjoyed it, and look forward to checking out your other works. Thank you! :)
Slaymesoftly chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
LOL Great fun.
Aronim chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This was hilarious.
Soaringclaws chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I can so imagine this happening as the two freak out about Dawn going out. Very well written and funny.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
*wipes eyes* This is beautiful!
Aileil chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Thank you so much for this story! I have never cared to date but my father has offered to give me a photo copy of his explosives license to show any unduly interested males...
Molochai chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
What a fun little story. Thanks.
Random chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was brilliant.
Though the gift was the season 5 finale
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Absolutely brilliant. I could actually see both Spike and Giles willing to work together on this and I could almost hear the actors delivering those lines. Just amazing
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
LMAO this is awesome. Love it giggled all through it. I want Spike to be my big brother. Maybe if I'd had and Giles I wouldn't have married my evil ex.