Reviews for Long Since Past
Katty Patch chapter 1 . 3/15
THIS IS SOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD ALREADY! IM EXCITED TO READ ON!
Katty Patch chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Continue... Please?
HopelessRomanticist chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
May you be damned to the blackest pits of hell for leaving this story, which had such great potential, on that demonic cliffhanger.

That all being said, I really really like the premise of this story. Hope that it's merely a very extended writer's block, but am kinda expecting the story to be either hiatused or deceased. Still putting on alerts, just in case.
ironfist456 chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Wow, I have to say I love this idea you're using.

I like the fact that instead of cotinuing Saber's/Shirou's relationship from where they ended off, you've taken that in a completely new direction. To cause Shirou's amnesia and forget about everything in his life, even Saber, well I enjoy that in a way, it's going to cause them in a way to completely restart their relationship from the beginning, at least for Shirou.

Anyways I love the pairing(s) you've chosen so far, and hope that you continue to write this story (at least one more chapter) and that you hopefully don't drop it or put it on hiatus (which would both suck). Anyways here's to you hopefully continuing this story, and even if you don't, it was a great read so far anyways.

So...

See Ya!
Moonshine79 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
glad to know he remembers Saber already...

more!
visser2294 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Ah, I see you decided to continue the story, good, good. :P

...

Now you've got me aching for a chapter 3.
XxMisaki EndouxX chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Oh, yes. Romance between Saber and Shirou is THE BEST THING humans have invented since the bed! It really is!

I really am hoping that the next update is soon! Although I must say, the story is quite rushed, but good nonetheless.

Now, for a question. Want my help with anything? Like proofreading or as a TYPE-MOON reference? :D I'd lone to help!
DarkJediKnight chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Another excellent chapter. I really like your style of writing and I look forward to the next chapter.
BeatleBomb chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
While at times your descriptions may be somewhat lackluster, wherein you're telling the reader what happens rather than showing, and although a few typos and grammar errors were present, I really did enjoy this chapter. The narrative style seems to have been improved, having Shirou dictate to us as a storyteller rather than an acquaintance who recants for us something that happened to him (Though the style falls out of place in a few sections; nothing a little proofreading can't fix, though). But what I enjoyed most was your characterization of the two, writing Shirou as a brash young man that thinks only of others, even with his amnesia, and Saber as the stern, noble knight with an undying loyalty and love for her master. Maintaining their personalities and the somber, romantic sort of dialogue that Type-Moon utilized in its original work, I like to think that you've done a good job of keeping everything true to the source material while sculpting the story in your own personal style.

Yet, I felt that the pacing was a bit rushed, that the narrative moved somewhat quickly from "scene to scene" instead of letting the drama, so to say, build up effectively.

To be frank and brutal, the imagery, descriptions, and pacing could use some work. To be quick and cheery, everything else was good, especially characterization.

I hope I was of some help to you, and didn't just ramble on incessantly like some mundane New York art critic. I wish the best for your future endeavours and await the next chapter!
XxMisaki EndouxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
CONTINUE... PLEASE!

This is going to be epic...!

I shall be waiting for a better review, but since it's WAY past midnight right now, I need to go...
DarkJediKnight chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I really enjoyed reading this chapter and I hope you decide to continue this story.
BeatleBomb chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Other than a few minor grammar incosistencies and word choices, I dare say you've got what may very well be one of, if not the most, well written Fate/Stay Night fanfics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. The pace was excellent, the imagery was effective, and the characterization was very well done. The I only thing I had, if you will, a problem with was the way you wrote Shirou's inner dialogue; it would shift at times from him narrating a story to him talking to the reader directly. Try and keep the it in one style or the other; having it fluctuate may disrupt the flow the narrative (Well, it did for me anyways, ha ha).

I tip my hat to you, and heartily hope that you continue writing this.
Kirino chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
D'AWW. Poor Arturia.

This looks pretty interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on this. :)
visser2294 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
OMFG.

VISSER WANTS MOAR.

...

Ehem.

Right. Excellent work, Chiba.

Keep it up.
Moonshine79 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
nice..did shirou get amnesia or something?

I am a hard core fan of Rin and Archer..too bad they didn't end up in the anime T.T

continue please!