Reviews for To Stand
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I love ones where Sam has a more prominent role
the ones where people begin to recognize he's part of the Autobot package
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Nicely done!
aughoti chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh, this is charming! I can't help but think that the two chapters of "Asking Much" and this are basically a triptych; Sam growing into his destiny, in a way. At the same time, hey, it's _Sam_; there's gonna be a certain amount of humor in it.

This is just about the perfect Optimus/Same exchange:

Optimus's reply was full of amusement. "I believe a loss for words

is never going to be an issue for you, Sam."

The boy glared up at him. "Was that a compliment or an insult?

Cause I really can't tell sometimes."

Very nice!
Twylyte chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Yay, inspirational speech! Boo, politicians.

Good little ficlet. Very nice.

-Twy
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
yeah does come across as a bit of sequel so guess its a good job i read that one first huh? (in a way it almost fits in with the Prime one if being a little early in timescale). This is again pretty damn awesome. Sam was perfect in that interview, determined and everything that makes even the military go out on a wing for him in ROTF and yet still nervous and a 'teen' mostly from his less than formal words and the grinning and stuff. Honestly it couldnt have been a better 'speech'. Plus the reason were well worked out, the reps reactions and their questions and then that little bit at the end was so much like at the end of the film (but not obviously) that it kind of makes me want to ask for more :) Thanks
Kiwee chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
M, I like this authoritative and influential side of Sam, yes I do. His knack for rambling has done him well, and I can see a real man in his future. A nice glimpse of what's yet to come.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Awesome story. I loved it
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
i love it
Tabber84 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Great story. I love to see Sam stepping up to the plate.
Soului chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really wondered what happened after the movie ended. I like your version, very nice.
District X chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
A very nice story. I hope to see more like it.
BluePaintedWeirdo chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Great. very well written
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Very well written! You capture Sam's voice and transpose it on what needs to be said...impressive! And Optimus asking Sam to speak on his behalf speaks volumes of his confidence in Sam and what he can do, even if Sam doesn't know it yet!
27's Fury chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh I liked this a lot. It was so awesome of Sam to find courage like that!