Reviews for A Childhood in Need
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Riderkitty chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
That was really good :)
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
you definitely do more of these. They're so adorable!
oh, and can you do more of the ones where Alex is a teenager?
SnowAngel5683 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Awww the ending was cute! )
Claire Ride chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Great story! Love it

~ClaireRide
Canbya chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
This is a good story, but I've noticed that in this chapter along with the story Everlasting Changes, that you seem to treat Scotland as different to the UK. I find it a bit disconcerting when you say that he moved to the UK, because I was under the impression that he was in Scotland, which is part of the UK. But apart from that you, have a very enjoyable story.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
I really like how we are getting to know more of K-Unit's family. It is sorta nice how Alex keeps helping K-Unit out all the time, even with personal stuff. I hope to see more in the future.
Lady China chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
You should write another outtake about a visit in BB with mini Alex. That could be fun.

I love it! ]
crazykids121 chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
Hello,

Just wondering if we are going to have any more updates to this fantastic story. I hope so!
Sian Blue chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
cool!
Dreamcloudchild chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
cheesy and emotional? yup but that's good. As long as you hvae it in the right quantities which i think you do. I really liked this chap-i can't believe you have the patience to write it all in one day! seriously well done! x
The Color Ninja chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
i loved it! thanks so much!
NienkevH chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Love this chapter!

I can totally imagine little Alex!

You're such a good writer!

Please reveal Wolf's story soon!
only4you chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
we need a wolf moment
ideagiver chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
you know, u do alot (not really bu still) with alex bing the sick one...what if ben got sick? just a thought
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »