Reviews for The Sound of Hetalia
MapleTreeway chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
And Hungary's yaoi spying is just priceless
MapleTreeway chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Hmmm Luddy was kind of a prick in this chapter.
MapleTreeway chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
*squeals* It's AusHun! Somehow I was expecting it to be PruHun but AusHun makes more sense. And hold on, is this Germany/China I see? That's a new one.
MapleTreeway chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Oh gosh the annoying brat known as Peter has made an appearance! That kid seriously needs to pipe the heck down.
And Fraulein Feliciano! So I guess now he's a "she"? Lol oh well :P
MapleTreeway chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
"How do you find a word that means Feliciano?"
Only France would say that in an abbey xD
MapleTreeway chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LAUGHED WHILE READING FELI'S RENDITION OF THE SONG OMG! It was even awesomer than Prussia's "The hills are alive with the sound of my awesome!" Yes I saw that in a picture, and yes Feli's made me crack up the most.
AND HAHHA ENGLAND AS A NUN! *rolls on floor laughing* Dude or dudette, you are a genius! Favoriting this! :D
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Hey just a question here. You do know that a nun is a girl right?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Update soon please!
vodkaCanidae chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
This has been a great read! Love the choice of characters too
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I'm watching the movie right now, I haven't finished it, but I remember seeing a story description about the sound of music hetalia style. Where am i going with this? I dunno. anyways, this story rocks!
chibimeli chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
i found this story really entertaining!

please continue it if u can!
XXilikecatsXX chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
RODERICH NO!(dramtciy fall out of tree)
XXilikecatsXX chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
i was loling so hard wen i readed THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OS PASTA i think i crack a rib!1
Sunni Praestans chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Oh, this is just one of the best parodies out there. And, Feliciano, he will be Feliciano.

If only there were real people like him.

Naughty Elizabeta. It would be a common thing for her to do, though.
Spazzerifical chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
This story is epic win. *applaudes* D Love Alfred, Francis, Arthur, and Vash as nuns. And Canada as "what's-his-name"! - And Italy is just... win. Great job so far, can't wait 'till the next update!