Reviews for Mi Bella Cantante
milagglad chapter 5 . 3/8
Updating...
jh831 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
good so far
want to add to follow story, but you havn't updated in a long time.
is the story on a long (years) hiatis or abandoned? or you completly forgot about this story?
i want to follow but if your not going to update, then its a moot point to update. if you are going to update, then pm me so i can follow
Side note: I have noticed peoples computers/hard drives crashing. People are loosing thier work: stories, chapters, notes. Please save your work on a backup or a flash/thumb drive so you don't loose your hard work.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
This Bella is creepy

Alice is too good for her, it's obvious as can be -.-
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Argh Bella that...Bella this...

Who the fuck does she think she is?

Entire town wanting to fuck her? Pfft! Women falling to her feet, and vampires bowing down to her!

Fuck this is disgusting
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
That was sad...

how could she say that mere 50 years was a long term committed relationship?

Hell my Grandparents were together for bloody 90 years, they were married when they were bloody 16 and 18 respectively!

By God, people, that is nearly a century, and you think half the time is a long term commitment, it's disgusting how vile our culture an morality has become
Kstewlover1 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
noooo damn is there any change that you might write more even if its 3 years later cuz this is amazing!
omnomsoup chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
I can only hope you'll return to this fic some day. I do like it so far. :)
Mika the Dark princess chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
lov it
Elphaba Cullen chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
hi

r u still alive

WILL YOU CONSIDER CONTINUING TIHS FIC?

it's a great and interesting take on 'zombie bella'
Partying In Canada chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Awesome story! I love Alice/Bella, can't wait to read more D
Skyuni123 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
I like this a lot. Very well characterised and touching. 10/10

Please continue.
Emerald Demona chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
I always thought Bella needed more help than her dad or mom was capable of giving after Ed left. I don't agree with meds especially not the way they seem to be given to everyone who feels a little depressed. It bothers me that Renee never visited Bella or tried to connect with her during this phase especially when she knew something was up. I really like your story and I hope you update soon. I do wonder however if the relationship is going a little fast with the state Bella is in.
TristenPotter chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I'm sorry you had to go through what you just wrote concerning Lexapro. You don't need to answer my question, but did you seriously have to go on meds that affected you that way? Because thats horrble, not caring about anything and with the withdrawel making you feel like dieing. But I trust that you are okay now(considering the kind of comments you left before and after each chapter), and am happy to hear it. Great chapter and I hope you update soon!
TristenPotter chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awesome! i love this story! please continue with the chapters. I have always been a suporter of Edward or Jacob (depending on my mood), but never thoght about Alice?Bella and well I really think it's cool! I am relly not trying to be rude, but since you had the inspiration or liking to write a lesbian story, I can't help but ask if you know... you are one or you are just interested in writing this kind of stuff. I would be interested in writing this kind of story.(and im not a lesbian) Just a curious person, always have been. But the main point of me reviewing is to say...YOU HAVE ONE OF THE BEST STORYS I HAVE READ ON THIS SITE IN A LONG TIME! Thank you and hope to see more soon!
Mechconstrictor chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
Pretty good story so far. I look forward to reading more.