Reviews for Until You Talk Out Loud
good oneshot
srhittson chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
really good story.
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I really enjoy the way you write. The way it flows. You pay just enough attention to the details that matter, but don't let it take away from the point of the story.

Plus, Alex and Casey are both extra hot.

This is officially one of my Favorite FanFictions. Ever.

Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Bloody goddamn you. That's all I wanted to say.

Not really, but this was so well written and utterly believable that now whenever I watch SVU I'll think it really happened.

Liked ... no, I loved, the Olvia comments. A very in-character Alex being rather off-hand and nonchalant about it. And you can hardly blame Casey for being unsure about whether or not she fancied Olivia, because clearly at some point in these last few seasons I missed the part where Olivia had a personality and fashion-sense transplant. Must have happened though, it's the only explanation.

I used to be rather obsessive over your Babysitters Club stories (which is a fandom I never thought I'd find myself in, but your writing was just too good to miss) and while I wish there was more of them, stumbling across your work again in an entirely different fandom has been an absolute pleasure. What can I say? I loved it.
freeyoursoulx chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I just have to say, you are my fucking HERO for writing this. It's impeccably odd, these two, but I love them together none the less. Fuck, there's too many ships on this SVU show that I like. But what the hell? :)
MH13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Very cute. I liked that it was different than a lot of the other Casey and Alex stories where they meet after Casey's been fired. And the bit about Olivia and Alex was nice, it's refreshing to see a story where they dont have a long drawn out history of love and dispair. Will there be more? It seemed more like a one shot but you never know where things will take you. )