Reviews for Somebody needs a hug
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
awe.
Myktison chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I love how well you balanced fluffy Jayne and normal Jayne!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Loved this!
jenefaner chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
AWWWW...! Squee
basaltone chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I kind of like cuddly, cheesey Jayne. All those creative Chinese swear words are making me want to go get a languge dictionary. Thanks for your story.
neisprime chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Such a cute little story!
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
very sweet. thanks for the pick me up.
Breathe In Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Cuteness! _
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Never really considered Inara would become as bad as Mal or Simon for trying to run River's life once she started getting more mentally stable post-Miranda...but it makes a lot of sense in a sad kind of way, really. Inara means well - only wants River to look her best and such - but I don't think Inara can really fathom River's POV when it comes to her appearance, even after knowing Kaylee. Kaylee is sort of a weird exception to the rule where she SEEMS to be the biggest tomboy you've ever met, but really is into all things feminine and such...just excels in a field where you get dirty and banged up a lot. River's sort of the reverse, in that she generally dresses in a feminine - if not intentionally provocative - manner but is really interested in comfort and flexibility.

Still, I was totally busting a gut at Jayne's method of diffusing River's ire toward Mal, Simon and Inara, if only because the supposedly self-interested mercenary is acting completely selfless in how he listens to River's rant (and admires her ability to swear ;D) before complimenting her and offering affectionate attention without trying to force an agenda on her. A-1 stuff, Fayth3!
Kathryn chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
So cute! I love the relationship between this pair and you've written them pretty well in character
ceilidh-kay chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aw! So cute! And funny! Very nice.

~Ceilidh
purplerocks chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
so frigging cute i love it especially the way Jaynes talks to River,
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
“Oxygen?” she questioned weakly.

That made me giggle.

Your timing was excellent on this. I just finished watching the series a few days ago...
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Oh, that's brilliant. Jayne is alright guy, once you get past the tough *bleep* front he puts up. Yes, I'm censoring that word.

Anyhoo, great work!