Reviews for The Slytherin Half
lakelady8425 chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
I adore the idea of a trail of bluebells appearing behind her as she walks with Blaise. Charming detail.
dreams and desperation chapter 15 . 1/27/2017
Nice story! Xx
pianomouse chapter 15 . 8/28/2016
Great story, loved the interactions between Hermione and the Slytherins.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
:-)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
epilogue?
DramioneLizard chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTSSSS OVVVVERRRRRRRR
dianaanne chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
This was very interesting. But still sad Teddy was left an orphan in your story too.
IdontcareOkaymaybeIcaretomuch chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Wow I never thought of her as a nymph.
liljennmartin chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
Cute story...Great writing!
Penguin-Reader96 chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
I just finished reading the story and I think that it is good! It felt a bit rushed sometimes but you made up for any errors with the creative plot. Seven things that I liked about the story:
1. Hermione and Theo's relationship, very sweet and sibling-y
2. That Hermione didn't give up her parents and pretend that they didn't raise her
3. Blaise.
4. The Slytherins and their importance to the story. It's a welcome chane to read about Pansy, Daphne, Greg involved in the war and in helping our beloved trio. (Although how quickly they became friends felt a bit unrealistic)
5. Hermione and Theo's nymph magic- very cool.
6. Draco and Pansy's relationship
7. For once Lavender isn't a girly idiot.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
;asldkjf
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Nott and Lavander? This isn't gonna be Nott and Lavander, is it?

AND WHY BLAISE AND HERMIONE?

Even though Draco and Pansy are betrothed...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

theo's her sibling?! Never mind what I said earlier!

They make a cool pair of siblings though
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Between Blaise and Draco... I'd say Draco, but can you please make it Theodore? Pretty Please? with cherry on top? I really like Theomione.