Reviews for If
taj14 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Great ending, I like Christopher and Lorelei.
Red chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I liked that story. It was cute
starfire192486 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Interesting story. I was a little lost with Christopher, with how he felt about Lorelai.
GOOSE chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE LIKE:THEY ARE AT SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY AND RORY IS TALKING TO THE GIRLS IN CLASS BEFORE THE TEACHER COMES IN THE CLASS AND THEN RORY AND SUMMER ARE FRIEND AND THE TWO CAPTIANS FOR THE VARISTY CHEERLEADING SQUAD THEY ARE LALE FOR THE FIFTH TIME STRAIGHT TO CLASS AND THEN IT IS A HALF DAY AND THEY HAVE A HALF HOUR DENTION AFTER SCHOOL AND THEN AFTER DETION THEY GO TO THE BATHROOM AND CHANG SUMMER IN TO CHEERLEADING SWEAT PANTS AND A TANK-TOP AND RORY IN TO CHEERLEADING PAJAMA PANTS AND A TANK-TOP AND THEN THEYCOME TO PRACTICE WALKING TO CHEERLEADING PRACTICE AND THERE COACH TELLS THEM TO RUNN AND THEN RORY SAYS IS I GO ANY FASTER I WOULD NOT BE ME AND THEN THE BOYS FOOTBALL TEAM HAS PRACTICE THREE HOURS AFTER SCHOOL BEACUSE THE GIRLS HAVE A THREE HOUR PREACTICE AND THEN THE BOYS ARE WATCHING FOR TWO HOURS THEN AN HOUR BEFORE THEY HAVE TO GO ON TO THE FIELD THEY GO INTO THE LOCKER ROOM AND CHANGE THEN THEY COME OUT THE GIRLS HAVE 5 MINTUES UNTIL PRACTICE IS OVER THEN THE LAST THIN THAT THE GIRLS GO IS A BASKETOSS THAT ISTEND OF A CRADLE THE FLYER DOES A TUMBLE IN THE AIR AND RORY DOE THAT AND THEY THEN THE BOYS ARE IN OOH AND THEN SUMMER AND RORY SPRAY THEM WITHA HOSE
Julie chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I loved it! You HAVE to keep writing, you HAVE to! *puppy dog eyes* Also, I was wondering how you become a fanfiction writer. I was hoping you could email me with all the needed information at your convience. Thank you!

Sincerely, Julie
tickle582 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
i loved it
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Okay...I seriously thought they were gonna divorice. This was great.
Misha chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
This is really cute, I love it.
tania chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Although I'm a big Lorelai/Luke fan, I aboslutely LOVE this. This is really, really, good work.
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
That's sweet. I like it! Infact, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I'm glad they're happy, and I'm glad that Rory has siblings, and that she's still with Tristan.

Great job.
SonnyAngel chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Awww, how sweet. I always liked Christopher but I'm such a big L/L fan, that I can only see Lorelai with Luke. LOL. I guess if Luke is married to Rachel, then Lorelai can be married to Christopher.
lulukid chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
i thought it was a good break from the normal stories. i liked that it was more your own story than any other type. it was entertaining. keep it up.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
it's a really cute what if. it starts out sad but ends so well. i love the end with rory and tristan. i guess the girl luke married is rachel, it's smart that you included her in the story.
Pookie chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
I am a dyed in the wool Lorelei/Luke hopeful but this was a nice "what if"! Good job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
i think lorelai belongs with chrisopher too!

Good story!