Reviews for Faith Wayne
Ahsokafanboy1138 chapter 3 . 4/3
Nice mention of Jesse!
Peanut Gallery chapter 27 . 9/12/2014
Simple Great, 10 in all catagorys.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
Guest chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
Whoa... I do NOT pity that idiot. I hope Bruce wrings his neck!

Tell me Bane is dead. Please? Or that Xander shoots him, or something? I want him gone!
Daniel6 chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
Wow! That was beyond description! And Freddie? Is that the same Freddie that's the friend of Captain Marvel? I was hoping for more interaction between Faith & Selina. Hey! I just remembered something! Eliza Dushku played Selina in Batman: Year One. This is my favorite Buffy/Batman crossover of all time! Even trumping my own! Hope you've got a sequel on the backburner! You blew my mind! :-)
grd chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
Hehehe. Nice ending. Gotta reread all of it again now. Ty
Quathis chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
Good finish, Faith gets to break the balls of the guy who broke her dad's back, and teamwork saves the day. Xander giving up the Corp isn't all that surprising. The guy is big on staying with his friends. And the epilogue just gave a nice sense of closure to the whole thing. Until next time.
wolf40k chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
The ending is kinda abrupt.
arturus chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
This story just gets better and better.
Quathis chapter 26 . 8/16/2014
Very big and nasty going down, and they're just going to get worse. Wonderful description of the action and just how powerful Lucifer is here. Even got some humor in with Faith and Harvey. Until next time.
Quelthias chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Man this story gets better and better, loving the awesome Xander.

I think this event is like a crime committed in another country.
You commit a crime in US you go away for life.
Commit the same one in Russia and you struggle to survive.
In China, the 25cent solution
jonathan hudon chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Reading it while listening to 'Arkham City' ost EPIC !
APhantasm chapter 25 . 6/30/2013
Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
SixPerfections chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
I liked it. Glad you wrote this. Sad it isn't finished. Gonna favorite it, it's a great idea.
SixPerfections chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
Green Lantern Xander.. Totally awesome :)
SixPerfections chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Poor Faith everyone wants to kill her now lolz... It's cute I like this story. It makes me want to make one where Bruce finds Faith when she's still a young teen. Lots of great juiciness to be found there. Great stuff.