Reviews for The Hardest Part
orchidluv chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
*3 of them have imprinted...not 2
Montara chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
I like that there's more to the story, and even better, an explanation on what made her chose Embry and not Edward.

Thank you for sharing! It's interesting to read new ships :))
Montara chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
She chose Embry : And she loves Edward, too...But she's Edward's mate and he came back! Yet, the imprint thing is strong, too. Very conflicted, again. :(((
Montara chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Yes! Victoria is dead and Bella had a major part in that :)) She really is something! Stubborn but...it worked for her!

They kissed...I feel happy for them and yet...Edward! : Very conflicted...
Montara chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
I like that the imprint thing is making him so in tune with what Bella needs. He knows when to get closer or when to give her space. And now, she knows she's his imprint.
Montara chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
His need for her...wow!
Montara chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Had to see if I'd like the story, since it's so different from what I usually read (ExB), so I read it in one go. Now I came back to review.

Poor Jake, he loves her and now Embry has imprinted. He really is not lucky in love. I wonder if he'll imprint on Bella's daughter?!
andrewpine chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
Seriously how in the hell can she still love that bastard after what he did to her ,what he made his coven do to her? I guess i will never understand the mind of a insecure seventeen year old girl that fell in live with a prick.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
Smart to distract Vicky instead of cutting her like their first real she think that now the threat was gone he wouldn't want to be around her as much,silly he could he would have her living with him.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
Not good to drag out the telling just causes problem is once she finds out she will blame herself because little Jakey is sad and broken hearted. wonder how Charlie will take her new friend?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Get to it her know she is your's now and you can go fight the pissed off child.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
I sorta want an epilogue. Beautifully done
rrochelle465 chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
This was a great story great job I can't wait to read. Your other stories...
rrochelle465 chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Aw what a sweet goodbye. ...You go bella...
rrochelle465 chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Wow what a day bella was opening up, she had fun jumping from the cliff,and she help them kill Victoria...hmmm what's next since she don't have to worry about Victoria anymore?