Reviews for The Hardest Part
Espied7 chapter 6 . 9/15
Lovely!
Storystitcher22 chapter 5 . 7/6
Well that was heartbreaking. Very interesting to have both of them love her equally deeply.
Storystitcher22 chapter 4 . 7/5
Yay for Victoria's demise!
Storystitcher22 chapter 3 . 7/5
Poor Jake-he can't catch any breaks with Bella, whether she's with a vampire or not. I like the pacing of this story-how Embry is carefully not asking for too much too fast.
Storystitcher22 chapter 2 . 7/5
Poor Embry! But at least they're not gonna try to keep her in the dark about the imprint for a long time!
Storystitcher22 chapter 1 . 7/5
Such a great first chapter! I've never read anything from Embry's perspective before, and I am loving him! I also love seeing the imprint take hold-it's such a fascinating moment when everything changes.
orchidluv chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
*3 of them have imprinted...not 2
Montara chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
I like that there's more to the story, and even better, an explanation on what made her chose Embry and not Edward.

Thank you for sharing! It's interesting to read new ships :))
Montara chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
She chose Embry : And she loves Edward, too...But she's Edward's mate and he came back! Yet, the imprint thing is strong, too. Very conflicted, again. :(((
Montara chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Yes! Victoria is dead and Bella had a major part in that :)) She really is something! Stubborn but...it worked for her!

They kissed...I feel happy for them and yet...Edward! : Very conflicted...
Montara chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
I like that the imprint thing is making him so in tune with what Bella needs. He knows when to get closer or when to give her space. And now, she knows she's his imprint.
Montara chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
His need for her...wow!
Montara chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Had to see if I'd like the story, since it's so different from what I usually read (ExB), so I read it in one go. Now I came back to review.

Poor Jake, he loves her and now Embry has imprinted. He really is not lucky in love. I wonder if he'll imprint on Bella's daughter?!
andrewpine chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
Seriously how in the hell can she still love that bastard after what he did to her ,what he made his coven do to her? I guess i will never understand the mind of a insecure seventeen year old girl that fell in live with a prick.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
Smart to distract Vicky instead of cutting her like their first real she think that now the threat was gone he wouldn't want to be around her as much,silly he could he would have her living with him.