Reviews for The Hardest Part
Calyptra chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Somehow it doesn't seem fair to Embry that she only stays with him because he needs her more. But I guess she still us happy abd that's all he wants.
typical Bella. having two men needing her like air to breathe (or whatever for Edward)...literally.

You seem to enjoy Edward suffering. I lol like that. I always thought that iwould enjoy his version of the books more. He might mean well, but he us stubborn enough that a little pain seems justified. His fault after all.
is he going to be in this sort of pain forever. Us verify to him what she is to Embry

I enjoyed that Jasper came along. Still my favourite.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
:-)
crazyshine chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Haha, Jake must be having a bitch fit right now.
AussieGirl16 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
please update soon
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
This story made me cry! I feeling Edward's anguish. Oh man. What a terribly amazing story. I hate it and love it. AHHH! Embry was so sweet and amazing... I am so conflicted! huh.
T3RRY B3RRY chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I loved it up until Edward decided to talk to Bella! I wanted to strangle him if I could! I thought he would leave in misery but also in happiness for Bella but no! He just had to talk to her! And for Bella to say she still loves him?! What's up with all that shiz?! I really do like the story, don't get me wrong! But if he just didn't decide to talk to her...
JlovesGaara chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I am completely shocked that you don't have a thousand reviews or favorites for this story. It seriously kicked ass. I think this is the first Embry/Bella story I've read, usually I'm a Jacob/Bella shipper, but I thought I'd shake things up. This was beautifully written, and I seriously love that you took the romance slow. Plus, your comment about the hardest part belonging to someone else was purely poetic. It gave me goosebumps. When writers have the ability to make me FEEL like that, I must applaud them. Wonderful job, keep up the amazing work.
TheTofurkey chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I'm sad to see this story end, and thrilled that it continues in a sequel. I am so not ready to say goodbye to this couple yet.

I'm so glad you wrote this story and decided to share it with all of us. I'm addicted! Not even sleep deprivation has been able to stop me from reading it.
TheTofurkey chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Oh my god, I was terrified for poor Embry during that whole conversation! It would kill him for her to leave with Edward...

As anxious as this chapter made me, I also think it was very realistic and VERY well done. I've read many stores in which Bella's love for Edward magically disappears and she and her new love live happily ever after. You made this real. If Bella loved Edward as much as we've been told she did (and shown by her actions), then it is ridiculous to think that that feeling would just disappear. Remnants of intense feelings always remain.

Thank you for writing this chapter the way you did. (But know that I totally would have cried if Bella ran off with Edward!)
TheTofurkey chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I had never really thought of Bella and Embry as a couple, but this story has completely changed that. I now think they are an amaaaaazing couple with an amazing story (thanks to you).

Death to Victoria! Yay!

Bella admitting stronger feelings! Double yay!
TheTofurkey chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Your characterization is spot on. Bella acts like Bella. A healthier, healing Bella, but Bella. I wish I could say that about all of the stories I've read.

There were so many moments during this chapter where my heart melted a little and I just wanted to give your characters a hug! Like when Embry told Bella that he didn't have words to describe her, and when Bella told Embry that she chose to sit with him. Not Jake. HIM. This was a very sweet chapter and I am sooooo glad that I don't have to wait at all in order to read the next one! Because I'd die.
TheTofurkey chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I'm in love with this story. I'm adding it to my favorites pronto. I don't know how to properly convey how amazing I think this story is! But yeah, I've fallen hard. Embry is so adorable!
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh yes indeed, I am incredibly excited about this story so far. You're doing an amazing job describing the imprinting process!
Gracfully chapter 6 . 12/19/2012