Reviews for First Kisses
figendog chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
kawaii! loved it
katychan666 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I don't know how many times I've read this fanfic already :P

I love it soo much, it's my fave Loveless fanfic :P

Its soo cute and fluffy 3
stinaweena chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
ITS SO FLUFFY! I love it.
Ennu chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I like light and fluffy stories
floating fog chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
omg they are so cute! Soubi's angst is so him and I loved every second of Ritsuka's obliviousness.

Adorable!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Thank you for your time and effort! :D
Krysty chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
AWWW! That was sooooo cute!

The characters were very well done!

I Love Soubi!
SHA260 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
That was brilliant. Perfect. Great job, a real pleasure to read.
lockard13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
that was amazing please i want to read more of your work the story was great and tons of detail ive read alot of amature writing that didnt suck me in i still like them for trying there best but this was great i mean it i hope i can read more of your work very soon arigato for the wonderful story.
jtsbbsps-dk chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
AWW!

This was really great!

I enjoyed reading it :D
Deathblades chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Amazing, adorable, and quite refreshing to read. Thank you for giving this a happy ending. I like your style of writing! You should write more like that...wel anyway I loved it so you get two thumbs up from me.
Bookwrm389 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aww, that was so sweet! I couldn't tell you which part was my favorite, I just loved the whole thing! I like how you portrayed Soubi's reaction, describing his pain without going over-the-top in the angst category. It just made me want to cry!

And when Ritsuka said that Soubi's kisses mattered...huge "Aww!" moment! XD
promocat chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
i am in a coma from al the sweetness-but i like this a nice piece of fluuf with some happeness in the end for poor soubi
Sonnenschein82 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Probably one of the best - fluffiest - stories i read so far.
Nayukuo chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Its wierd, I always forget they have tails. Never forget the ears, but always the tails... That was so cute! XD