Reviews for Naruto, The Bloody Maelstrom
Rutaxon chapter 2 . 7/25
I doubt you'll read this but... I skipped from the mid-way point. I mean, you made Naruto out to be some BAMF who could destroy Kakashi with little trouble but the you made him struggle against a fucking Gennin. Seriously? I'm sure you also made him pwn Gaara with ease. Oh well. Such a wasted story.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 3/5
Nice. I'm not sure if Blood is from something, or a collaboration of various anime with myths and legends from the real world (god I hate the real world, everything cool is fictional.) but he is one badass motherf*****, isn't he?

Oh, and that name you gave Tenten - 'Mizuhara' translates Water Belly, if you see Mizu and Hara as separate words.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Idea...was awe inspiring...truly...however the way you went about it such as informing the village of his new powers etc and 'noble' qualities Naruto still seems to have seems...disturbing...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That is one of THE BEST starts to a story I have ever read, amazing read thus far!
tennyo goode chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I sooooo love this story please keep up the good work im so adding you to my favorite list
shadowelf144 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
please updaye when you get a chance as i really like this so far author
OrionRejects chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Wow.
I'm all for you and Phantom-sama teaming up.
Definitely.
I loved that episode of South Park.
I think the Naruto/Shukaku fight was the most epic.
-Aku out.
Reclusive Dork chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
HOLY SHIT! That was All One chapter? I somehow convinced myself that I had already read a few chapters in the time i was reading this!
ThisHasBeenLost chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
...Reviewed... PLEASE DON'T CUT UP MY PARENTS AND MAKE ME EAT THEM! HUMAN FLESH TASTE DISGUSTING... AT LEAST ALLOW IT TO BE A CHICKEN!
1Devilking chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
WHEN I READ THIS "I smell bacon, I smell pork, RUN LITTLE PIGGY! I'VE GOT A FORK!" I LAUGHED SO HARD MY WHOLE BODY HURT THAT LINE IS GENYIS
Maltrazz chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Just a suggestion, but you may want to change this story to 'Complete'.

Looking forward to the rewrite,

Maltrazz
Stolengenre chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
You suck...
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Cool, I'll look them up! W
OrionRejects chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Well, I honestly can't decide how to feel.

I'm happy- The story isn't abandoned, so, cool.

I'm annoyed- Its a DDNaruto crossover now. It might've been before, just in the wrong category. :P *shrug* I really didn't like DDO(They tried to get you to buy crap, and without buying it the game was useless because you got like.. the first three towns. Yay.), and I've never even seen a DD gameboard, so.. Lol.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
and here i was hoping for more... oh well, at least you got me something else and a possible continuation of this great story.

PWEASE CONTINUE SOON! ( )