Reviews for Everything In Transit
Oh, crap. Poor Der
amyh52 chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
good for Derek
amyh52 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
i loved the diner/truck stop. scene especially
amyh52 chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
giggle.
Detailer chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I'm glad your Derek is as affected by that dialogue in the las episode as I was - talk about crumbling all our Dasey hopes with just two words! Well, I'm really liking it so far, will probably review later.
Oh, and I loved the line "She was just so deliciously naive sometimes that Derek wanted to whisper dirty things to her on principle". Hehe.
writerdragonfly chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
Wow.
Halle Alexis chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
Aww, that was great! I'm going to be sad to see this end (
Halle Alexis chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
I absolutely love how you wrote Derek's realization that he loves Casey. It was perfect for the story and the characters and you wrote it really well. I love your story.
Halle Alexis chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
I really like that you're keeping the "movie script" theme throughout this while still making it work with the storyline. It feels very much "Derek and Casey" and I'm really enjoying the way you're writing this.
ibuiltthesunforyou chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Casey is kind of like Rachel, but so much more annoying, anyways, I love how u started this, and now... I have to read more!
Mint Panda chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
Okay, awesome! I read that before I went to do something&it was hard to not finish!

The ending? How he had her say it first? I cracked up! That was amazing. I loved it very much that if I keep going on I'll just be repeating myself.

333333
Mint Panda chapter 16 . 3/11/2011

333333
Anonymous chapter 16 . 12/3/2010
Your style of writing is just so...ugh I love it this is stellar...and really who says stellar any more? Wait sorry I'm rambling ..well really good story thanks fore posting