Reviews for Opportunities
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Why, why, WHY have I never reviewed this before? I've known it for, like, a year, or something!

I agree with every other reviewer to this story: It is awesome. I especially like your beautiful descriptions of the landscape and envirement(yes, I know it's not spelled right, but I can't figure out what's wrong with it...). It is also veryveryVERY canon, which I really like.

Keep up the good wok, and I'll definitely check out your other stories:)

Emily
roslintower chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wow...very well-written, beautiful descriptions. I love how you portrayed every character perfectly.
MagixDiana chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh, this was lovely! I've never read a story where Albus invites a student to Hogwarts. I think you captured him well; he was nice, clever, and had that annoying twinkling in his eyes that dimmed when he thought about a student in trouble or in pain. I also loved little Remus. He was clever and serious at a young age (which makes sense considering his lycanthropy), and he was already getting into a bit of trouble. "It wasn't eavesdropping in your own house." No wonder he made friends with James and Sirius and became a clever little troublemaker.

I think the story had a good flow. The beginning with the messy room and the Muggle birds was interesting to read and it was a good way to describe Remus. It was also very well written, which is great because I really enjoyed this. I think there was a small typo somewhere but I didn't even pay much attention to it. Thank you very much for posting this, it was nice to read something pre-Marauder.
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was interesting. I hardly ever see stories where Albus goes to Remus' house to invite him to Hogwarts. I really like the way you showed things. The little sketch was a marvelous idea and I can't but think that if this was really canon (to which it so totally could be) then this is where Remus might have gotten the idea for the Map he and the others used.

His mum for some weird reason, reminded me of Mortisha from the Adaams family. Just because of her love to plant "exotic" plants. lol

Anyhow, I really love this idea. Great job in writing it!
VoledmortCan'tStopTheRock chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That was really really adorable :) Great work!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Totally Awesome i loved it!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Great job! I really liked it. I think that the charecters were very well written.
Astraea Elladanien chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love this! You made the characters just right and it was an interesting idea the way Dumbledore convinced Remus to come to Hogwarts. :)

Good job!
HarunoRin chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
oh my god this is one of the best one-shots i've ever read! that last line was perfect D
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Very well written, I loved it. You captured Dumbledore's personality perfectly. And I look forward to more from you.
puppylove91 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Lovely story, I think you captured Dumbledore's voice very well. It was interesting to read something pre-Marauders for a change :)