Reviews for Circular
xMemrc chapter 25 . 5/8/2010
I didn't know it was Hev's POV until the 'I am Hevlaska...' part. :D

Awesome as usual. xD

Aww, that's too bad. But it's really up to you on how you write. It doesn't really matter. I'll still follow your fics anyway.

Talk to you later Sorry for the late and short review. Xp
xMemrc chapter 24 . 5/8/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed to your stuff for such a long time. .

I didn't see any grammar errors. Mostly because mine is worse than yours, yeah. It's really interesting to see Eliade and stuff. The way she became Akuma, the way she thinks.

TTYS
Hesunohana chapter 24 . 1/15/2010
I love your work, even though I'm not a fan of Allen/Lenalee, more Lavi/Lenalee.

even so, Bravo !
xMemrc chapter 23 . 12/8/2009
This is really sweet. I'm a AlLena fan, so this is really cool! Thanks for the update.

Ehh, my brother says New Moon was boring. Are you going to watch it?
xMemrc chapter 22 . 12/8/2009
Ooh... Late review, sorry! This chapter really explains Eshi's habit of "Title:..."! Really interesting to read, hehe.

Update soon!
hawktakesflight chapter 23 . 12/3/2009
I was a little surprised, since usually your fics have Allen as the... dead part of the couple, but this was an awesome read nonetheless.

In so little words you managed to squeeze in so much emotion and characterisation... Komui and Reever don't get much screentime but you can already feel for them - how much more so with Allen and Lenalee?

The last part, where Allen keeps laying down flowers while narrating is a nice touch. And of course, a touching and rather sad ending... Good work there -

Good job once again! It's really awesome to read your stuff...

hawktakesflight chapter 22 . 11/24/2009
Haha a really good muse, heh. It's Eshii!

Honestly though, the second part of this chapter sounds rushed, if only in comparison to the awesomeness of the first part. Don't get me wrong, it's good too, but it just seems a little... short.

But once again, that's made up with by great storytelling and imaginative plot details! Eshii's drawing of the Earl was an ironic touch that you brought quite to life, it was really well done and well, creepy.

Good job once again!

xMemrc chapter 21 . 11/22/2009
Yay, update! Lavi sounds really lovesick. The poem was pretty good, 'cos I can say that I can't write one to save my life.

Update soon!
hawktakesflight chapter 21 . 11/19/2009
Well, this is certainly different from the previous chapter.

Who knew Lavi could be so... spiteful?

But besides that, I think that this was quite well-written, the way you merged the poem into his thoughts was a nice touch.

All in all an interesting take on a different side of Lavi rarely seen. Good job!...

Thornapple chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Yay, something about Tyki:) your vocab is really great!:) great chapter. LOL, onion...
xMemrc chapter 20 . 11/14/2009
Good job on the chap! I agree with you; Bookman does care 'bout the exorcists. I think he lets down his guard around Lenalee...
dragonheart3 chapter 19 . 11/13/2009
I love it! It's very depressing. For some reason, it felt like your writing was spiraling down, which was weird and cool. As I read it, I just imagined a spiral going down a black void. It was weird. Well I guess the order is spiraling out of victory. (hahaha. lame pun)

Anyways, I like it! Hope you continue writing.
hawktakesflight chapter 20 . 11/13/2009
The first line already was intruiging, and really gave the entire chapter a rather surreal feeling.

You have a way of extending the characters far beyond what happens in the manga/anime, yet still keeping them in character. Bookman and Lavi are such examples - particularly here, I really like what you did with Bookman.

I guess Bookmen are still human, too.

Awesome job done, once again!

xMemrc chapter 19 . 11/8/2009
This chapter's kinda sad, really. But the way you describe the Black Order's defeat was fantastic! The characters were described perfectly (Sorry if I'm repeating something I wrote before...). Update soon!
hawktakesflight chapter 19 . 11/2/2009
You must be getting pretty tired of hearing this, but:

Great job done.

Interesting concept - and the scene changes were very nice too. The ability to visit the Noahs was unexpected, to be honest, as with the Lenalee-as-Road's-plaything, although it does appear well within Road's character.

Amazing descriptions, well able to describe how everyone literally has aged. Fantastic, keep it up!