Reviews for Still Beautiful
miczsfar chapter 1 . 1/10
THis is the most adorable story... I really like your writing style everyone can read
PrincessFirestar chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Ooooooohhhhhh... Busted...
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aw, it's so adorable! X3
Anodythe chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
What a wonderful, sweet story! Well done. More like this one are needed.
KittenCeez chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That was marvelous!

Thank you!
Dreamchylde chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was extremely sweet and romantic. Nothing over the top, with just the perfect amount of innuendo. You don't see many stories like this around these days with just an innocent romantic twist to them. Vaguely reminds me of the grade-school note passing where you would draw two boxes with instructions on which to check depending on your feelings for the note writer.

The unspoken 'I love you' at the end was precious.

Lia Jax chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Sque! I am so glad I finally got around to reading this! (I rarely have time for ficcage anymore. My thesis eats me alive. D:) Wonderful job! Srsly. I LOVE it when authors write for these two. So many people just cast Elita aside to get her out of the way so OP can be with their OC or Megatron or Bumblebee or something. I am a definite supporter of OP x Elita. Cutest pairing ever. 3

Their data pad discussion cutest thing ever. And the last little bit with Spike at the end was perfect. XD

I love the way you write. It flows nicely and is easy to read, not overcomplicated with oddly placed big words, and not so simple it looks like a third grader wrote it. It is just right. XD *applauds*

~ Lia Jax (AKA CiD Moonie)~
WiEGoP chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is a really sweet story Jennie. You really approached it with a delicate touch which is greatly appreciated after wading through pages of heavy-handed angst. The ending was also the perfect punchline, though I do have to ask what Spike was doing at Cybertron at that moment, since neither of them were in Search for Alpha Trion.
sphinx01 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Just as the title says: Beautiful.
CoraxOnyx chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Very nice. You have a good command of the source material, which makes the emotions here very truthful. I like how you managed the emotional arc of the story. Prime's iner and external voice was good. He can be hard to write. I like how Spike's quicker on the uptake there than BB. Trust a human to get the better read on the body language.

This was subtle and sweet and excellently done for a first fic in the fandom. As another supporter of Female Autobots, we definitely need well written stories that use the canon characters as well as this one does. I hope you continue writing!
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Great one-shot. I just wishthat there was more Optimus PrimexElita One fics out there.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
It's always those little moments... :)
staringsideways chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
That was lovely and so totally in character for both of them :)
Ha-Hee Prime chapter 1 . 7/11/2009

That was sad.

Go tell her/him in person - letters aft gang aglay, eh? (sp?)

I liked it.

Write moar.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
a very nice oneshot

and it had me grinning at the middle and down.