Reviews for Cooties and Kisses
wewontbelonelyinhell chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Please continue.

this is soo adorable...

it made my heart melt. )

like,serioulsy!
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Omg, this is adorable.
bored2pieces2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Okay, that was cute. I loved the little Chuck moment where his says, “If he can buy you and all those other girls he brings home, why can't he buy her for me?” That was funny as hell! Cracked me up. Loved it!
TriGemini chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Cute story, so far. Looking forward to the rest. Until then.
cherrysugar chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
this is so cute

;p
kure yui chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Mini-Chuck and Mini-Blair are so cute

wait for your another chapter
iheartgray chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
that could be a possible cause f eric being gay. love this! its so delightful to read. :)
purplegabby123 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
This is adorable :)
bridj26 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
hehehehe. this is so cute. i love it. update soon, 'kay? :]

Bri
LetMeIn1812 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
How adorable these characters were! OMG! :) Poor Eric all alone to fend off Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen, he doesn't stand a chance. I absolutely adored Blair and Harold; I can just see Blair (headband in full view) wearing the giant sunglasses.

Mini-Chuck with Bart wanting Nancy to be fired and then moving on to getting Blair... And the baby smirk, I was just melting. :)

This was so amazing. I can't wait to see what happens when Chuck brings Blair the daisies. :) Awe so sweet, but devious. I love them so!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
OH! If you can write more, do more than one more! I love you.

OMG! BSE. ERIC! MY BABY! ERIC! Serena, stop torturing your brother! *hugs baby* *giggles*

I love Harold. So much. And the girls hugging him and then Eric hugging him. I LOVE HIM!

CBart! *SQUEAL* I love them. I love Bart. He would so listen to Chuck. *needs more*
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
*SQUEAL* OMG! I love minis!

And BC's first meeting. She's so PRETTY. Like a PRINCESS. *giggles*

I LOVE the kiss. *SQUEAL* *giggles*

And BART! BART! I LOVE YOU! BART! And he's a good Daddy. hehe. I love that he can give Chuck a playdate with B. LMAO! (I love the idea of Bart and Harold working together. It seems fandom canon..so many use that.)

And Chuck HATES the nanny. *giggles* I approve of whatever scheme he has.
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I liked this story since the Disclaimer: the word Vanessa and dead in the same phrase it's already a sign of greatness...

And in the end, I still think that it was awesome!

It was so sweet, I love Chuck...and mini-Chuck!

Faved...

xxM
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Haha that was really cute! Love the part where he wanted his dad to buy Blair for him. Very cute and Chuck-like. Too bad you haven't written anything more, I was looking forward to reading more of your work...oh well, great job! :)
atiqk chapter 1 . 7/22/2009