Reviews for Liminality
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I'jm not a fan of slash but I found this story interesting to say the least.
speciaux chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Strange. And...dreamy. :)
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Love the last line.

Very erotic, but not stifling so. Good job.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Wow! I'm impressed you managed to write this, considering what you said in your author's note. This definitely qualifies as a "rare pairing" lol. Fantastic job!
Swallow B chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was very different, but quite beautiful and mysterious. An interesting glimpse into the centaurs' world.

I wonder if there are female centaurs. We never hear about any.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
The glory of this little vignette is that it lifts us into another world entirely, lets us inhabit another skin, and see an unfamiliar map of the world: the centaurs' view of time, space, and history is rather different from our own, as are their senses. But in the heart of that alien territory is something immediately recognizable: love and exile, a meeting at the border.

Beautiful work.
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i love it. please read my firenze fic n let me know if its ok! xx
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I love the sense of shifting shadows, and the duality of the nature of a creature that is both man and beast, how his perceptions of his surroundings would be melded into a different sense. Though slash is not generally my taste, this was so well done - the erotic and intensly male element so well balanced with a feeling of love and longing. And the wordplay at the end - the play on words of the meaning of "Bane" - exquisite.
aptasi chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
As usual I could not see the pairing until you pointed it out. As a rule slash really isn't my thing either. Tastefully done, although slash sex scenes are awkward to me. I like the symbolic stance you took very much.