Reviews for Guardian Angel
Yuzuki476 chapter 43 . 10/20
Hurry kakashi save Iruka.
Yuzuki476 chapter 42 . 10/20
Fate really is a bitch.
Yuzuki476 chapter 41 . 10/20
Please update this awesome story soon.
Yuzuki476 chapter 40 . 10/20
Please update this interesting story soon.
Yuzuki476 chapter 29 . 10/19
Oh crap madara got minato body.
st497610 chapter 43 . 9/30
Please update
Londz Diop chapter 15 . 9/14
Author-sama I died when Kabuto read Naruto's card
Londz Diop chapter 12 . 9/13
I'm loving how Minato and Naruto share the same vibe it's literally the definition of 'like father like son'
slyvir chapter 43 . 7/26
I hope the long hiatus is not due to health problems and that you're safe. I'm loving this story and it would be amazing seeing this story complete.
Please take care of yourself and thank you so much for writing and sharing this story
Katy Lin Yun chapter 26 . 6/13
Uh, i think that you missed one when you were listing off who got which number. Of course, I could be wrong. Thought you might like to know...

Thanks for writing this great story!
KakashiAnon chapter 43 . 6/7
Really how you find the inspiration to continue this one day! I totally fell in love with the story after I found this and I can not stop thinking of the possibilities in the future!
Doodle Bug chapter 43 . 5/25
Please continue the story! It’s at such a cliffhanger! The writings amazing and the scenes! I wanna see how everything goes! Will Fate win? Will Destiny intervene between Fate and the Shinigami? Is Minato gonna show himself to Shikamaru? What’s happening or gonna happen to Minato’s body? I GOTTA KNOW! It’s amazing! Do you know when your going to next update?
Are they gay
Angel177288 chapter 43 . 3/17
Oh no you left it at such a cliffhanger. I can't wait to see what happens and I really hope you pick this back up. Because story is so interesting and so different from the original anime and manga. I honestly have to say that I prefer your version of it then the original.
VoicetWolf chapter 25 . 2/27