Reviews for Texture
Captain-Emily chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Oh, this was wonderful. A small part of me hoped that Jazz was still alive, but I'm glad that you kept him dead. I think it's more poignant that way.

Thank you for sharing.
yamiishot chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
An interesting take on bonding, a nice refreshing one :3
aughoti chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Oh, this is awesome - loved the pacing and the themed chapters, and it's a really different take on the idea of Jazz and Prowl being bonded. And I adored Jason echoing some of Jazz's comments.

Lovely! (Finding older stories is so much fun!)
Geiera chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Amazing. Odd as it sounds, I liked how Jazz wasn't magically revived at the end as in many other stories...
Smokes91 chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
I liked it.
Artemis1000 chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
Amazing story, I love it!
Moonlight black rose chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
:D STORY IS WIN!
Splatter Fall chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
XD That was fabulous. I really loved the ending.
permanentlyonfire chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
"Furious..."

All I got for that is .
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Sweet ending. I thought it was cute. It was nicely written out and the conclusion was well done. Great work!

_~

CDW
Darwin chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
AH,

nope I wasn't right, but that's okay, because this was a very eloquent revelation process. Now I will have to go back and look at the story I think relates to this very explanation in your repetoir!

Nicely handled, I really enjoyed reading it!
mdnytryder chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Wonderful story. You kept up the suspense as to who the car actually was, but not so long as to be annoying. I enjoyed looking for the chapter titles in each piece.

I think Prowl was just fooling himself by not realizing that he'd be found eventually once he woke up.

Nice twist to make bonding forbidden, and Prowl afraid to go back to the Autobots because of it. But, even the Catholic Church forgives you your sins, how can the Autobots (symbols of goodness that they are), not do the same?

It stands on its own, but is really begging for a sequel.

Good job.
1Timberwolf chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Aw, man, this really can't be the end? Anyways, loved this story.
Yuki Hikari chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
That was awesome. :D

Wish there was more.
Elita One chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
lol jason is so much like Jazz
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »