Reviews for Renaissance
Heather chapter 9 . 12/2/2010

Is this my Christmas present? Because it's the BEST ever! (But if you get me something else, that's completely fine too ;D)
ems25 chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Only just found this story and I absolutely love it. The charactors are as close to canon as you can get and the story fantastic! Looking forward to next chapter.
SiriusHarryPotter chapter 8 . 1/11/2010

i love your story, the characters all seem to be so complex, it's just one of those amazing works i guess...

i just wanted to know if you are planning on updating or if this is on hiatus/abandoned? if you could let me know if i have an amazing story to look forward to [a little flattery wont go amiss i guess ;)]

especially as it's such an interesting part you know, leigh has just come back :D

let me know!

HPLover747 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
This is great. In fact, it's so great, I've decided that you have to start writing it again. Because I'm your friend, I have the power to demand this. So do it. Or else.

Lots of luurrv. )
Stephx2az chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Yes! Finally!

I really liked the flashback scenes, they were super strong.

NOW I see where Harry comes in :) He's just a minor detal.
stephx2az chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
OMGOMGOMG, the introduction of the Sirius/Fera relationship! Oh, and where's Harry? You mention the Weasley's and Hermione. :P
Hormiga chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
Well that certainly took sometime... but since i love the story so much i have it stored in my fav library so today during an insomniac attack I decided to check for progress... and who would have thought i would find it! great chapter, very confrontational but very necessary
Stephx2az chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
They have such a good relationship. I like to see sister/brother relationships like this sometimes. It makes me happy :)
Stephx2az chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow! I'm actually kinda hooked 8D

Imma likin it!
gamecocker chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Welcome back. I had acutally forgetten I had even your story safed. Good thing i had it saved though. Anyway good chapter. Though I am going to need to go back and read the others to refresh myself. Anyway hope to see that chapter 8 real soon.
lintyyy chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
I must compliment you on your writing! I greatly appreciate the fact that you seemed to have taken the time to proof read and edit your work. The sentences in your earlier chapters seemed a little windy and flowery, but not distractingly so. I am quite enjoying your story; however, I must admit that I do feel giving Fera not only a psychic connection with Remus but a spontaneous Animagus-transformation is does colour her a bit of a Mary Sue... especially since you are already superimposing her into JK's story. Be that as it may, she is a very engaging character and I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans she manages to get into!

Overall though, a very enjoyable story. Please continue to write! :)
Andrea chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Uuh, this is mean! I got back from a family reunion really hoping for the next chappie, but now all I do is make wild guesses about Leigh's hair! Uh, she dyed it? So get the next chappie up and enjoy your vacation!
Cherry8914 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
Hey guys! it's Cherry, one of the authors! Just wanted to let you know, without an authors note because I personally hate those, that I'm working on the chapter as we speak! It's hard being down here in FL for a week, but I luff the reviews we are getting for the next chapter! Really quick, LuNaLoVeGoOdLoVer, good spotting! It's NOT a mistake, and it isn't really important...but Leigh is blonde, but ol' Florean isn't going crazy!

Anyhoo, thank you all so much for the reviews! I'm having a blast in FL, a little burnt...

As always, keep those reviews coming! It'll make me work harder and faster!

Ramzes chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
You managed to create a wonderful AU. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
ayquefabulosa chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
I am not going to lie, I felt like strangling you at the end of chapter 7 !

How dare you leave me at a cliffie !

Merlin, knows how long I've been waiting for that last part ~!

You better start updating before I send the Wrackspurts* at you * fake glares*

Really love the story keep on goin girl !

1) They're invisible, they float in through your ears and make your brain go all fuzzy !

~ Mad Maddie SeSe