Reviews for Imaginary Love
universalbeat chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I've loved Sundays at Tiffany s it's nice to know someone else appreciated it.
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was so sweet yet so sad. I wish I knew what happened next.
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was a sweet story. Reminded me of this movie I watched as a kid about a girl with an imaginary friend. He turns into this tiny toy and is accident hidden away. Then when the girl grows up she finds him and he's back again. Drama ensues and she's told to get treatment and he almost disappears. In the end she does have to let him go and they share a kiss. But he doesn't go to far and he becomes the new imaginary friend to a little girl she knows. .

Ah, this story makes me want to try to find that movie now! .
ann ly chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
:') thank you
Zerousy chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Simply, absolutely awesome. I loved it completely.
FanfictionFan360 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
beautiful
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Good one-shot. I wish you would have made this into a full story. I really like the idea of Edward being Bella's imaginary friend..

After watching an episode of Doctor Who, I just can't seem to get the idea out of my head.

Anyway, thanks for writing this! )
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
WOW I loved it. I thought it was great and very original. Kathy
kuddleer chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow! I love James Patterson and I love his story Breakfast at Tiffany's. This is amazing and wonderful.
JocyACullen chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
omg...I swear a tear just escaped my eyes.

amazing story
Alexandlion chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aww... so cute!
Goog1eThis chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was really good! I loved Sunday's at Tiffanys, it had one of the happiest endings I've read.
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Awesome job. :) Thank you for submitting an entry!
disabled now chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Great job :)!
Bookward - Off The Pages chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Thank you for entering!

PLEASE: remove the "crossover" status of the story. Make it ONLY a Twilight story. This is so we can add you to the C2! PM me us when you do so!

Good luck in the contest :)