Reviews for Change
john6lisa chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
i enjoyed it,wish there was more storys for Grace
MistressGreyback chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I only just got into the series, but I'm hooked. Wish it hadn't ended. MORE RAY! You write him well.
grace de gold chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
We i read it and i kind of liked it but it would be really great if you would make a story i mean with dialogs and these kind of things. Well anyway thank you 4 writing cause i loved this tv show but...
Osage chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Thoughts of a confused and heartbroken man. I love it! I always liked Ray over Ari anyways. Great job, it's too bad Valentine was canceled too soon. I would've loved to read more of your fics, or a part 2 to this one.
Anaire chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU! But am I the ONLY one who ships Danny/Kate? I mean, seriosly.
1111littlem chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I love your story and I love the show. Too bad it got cut off the air (at least I think it did)good job!
Maeven Greystone chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Yay!This is great, and I'm so tickled that you posted! I love Ray and I'm so glad to see him have a story. Nicely done! I hope you write more! I have a Valentine fic over on LJ for the community, but still haven't finished.
HeavenlyKitten chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
The funny thing is I had just finished writing my own Valentine story and was looking to put it up when I came across yours. This was great by the way. You plan on writing more? You captured Ray's feelings great.