Reviews for Dawn of Day
live.small.joys chapter 19 . 9/29/2022
:) More!
Hannah chapter 19 . 12/17/2020
So sad that this story never was completed. Its so well done and it was so close to reaching the conclusion.
RaquelnJake chapter 19 . 11/6/2020
Gah! Such a beautiful well written story! Love it!
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 19 . 12/1/2019
Oh, boy, am I crying! Heartbreaking story, but so well written. That Jacob did so much for Bella, too... Aro is more vicious and cruel than in cannon! It hurt that Edward suspected that the baby could have been Jacob's. Bella loves him so very much and she had to go through all this horror with Jacob and not Edward. How awful.

Have to say that Carlise and Jasper were really unkind to Bella but they love Edward so much and, as Bella noted, their relationship with Edward was for more years than Bella's brief addition to the family. Plus, Bella was a convincing actress.

You explained that mystery of where were Renee and Charlie, thanks.

Will you ever finish this story? Seriously, thank you for writing it even if I cried!
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 14 . 12/1/2019
This is a really well written but heartbreaking story! First, I felt so bad for Edward. He truly loves Bella so much and she is his everything. Her apparent cruelty and leaving him was crushing. I couldn't believe her doing such a thing to him but later chapters showed how Bella was suffering and grieving, too. It's amazing that the Volturi even left Jacob alive at all.

I do wonder what and if Charlie found out about Bella's leaving Edward and her disappearance. He would immediately blame poor Edward but did Charlie ever see Edward in his broken state? What did Bella say or do to the rest of the Cullens?

Bella is right to be paranoid. Did she really see something in the trees near the Cullens home? How did none of the others notice anything? I see that your story is not complete; will you ever come back to it? Thank you for writing what you have.
benkat chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
I know it’s been quit a long time since this was updated but I’d love to see it completed, it’s angsty and complicated and deserves a conclusion of some kind.
Jibson01 chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
What happened next?
lesuse chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
Oh God. . . this story. . . is beyond words. I guess you decided to leave it here since you haven't updated in four years. It's okay. It's a good place to end. We all know how Bella and Edward love each other and that, in time, they will work it all out. It would be good to see that eventually the family came around to Bella and saw that she was brutalized by the Volturi, but I'm going to believe that they did. So sorry for all Bella and Edward and Jacob and Leah and they all went through at the hands of the evil three. I would love a futuretake where the wolves and the vamps got justice against all that was done to Bella and Edward and their baby and their families. But, thanks for sharing your gift with us. Great, great story!
Kikita chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
That was so beautiful and I wish you had finished this story. You are a very gifted writer and I hope that wherever you are you are still writing beautiful stories.
fatpotatoe chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Beautiful. It's beginning to make sense. I feel it.
fatpotatoe chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
That was intense. I could not tear my eyes away. I couldn't hear people talking around me. I was totally drawn in.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Good writing.
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Very good. Interesting thus far. I am very curious as to where you are going with this.
muffinmom chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
Oh my glory. What a heartbreaking chapter. Yet so beautifully written. At least this chapter answered why she did what she did, though I have to wonder how Carlisle & Edward both missed noticing pregnancy changes in her body, such as the baby's heartbeat or her hormonal changes affecting her smell.

I'm so sad that you haven't been able to update got in the way.
Thank for sharing even part of this beautiful story.
muffinmom chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
That was so sweet, saying the poem together!