Reviews for Rebellion
ally-the-ninja chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
one of jk's greatest mistakes! sirius 2. not allowing remus and sirius to be together 3. MAKING REMUS MARRY TONKS! loved the story, it was the most truthfull fact i my little messed up mind! :) you get 6 munny, and a sock! :) and a favourite! :D xx
fangirlflails chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh my word.
This is fantasic and sad and funny and adorable.
MY FEELS ARE EXPLODING.
Keena3105 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
hahahahahaha lol, you could totally continue this :)
readALLthestories chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
this is cute but did you make a change you forgot to actually change? lol
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
XD!Haha!Seriously,i loved how Jo reacted to Sirius's words here!
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I've always loved to entertain the idea of a fairly evil J.K. Rowling, and have always preferred to think that this is why Sirius died and why Remus got with Tonks. Because honestly Remy getting with Dora was just totallllllly all of a sudden! It was totally suckish, and the only good thing about it was the becoming of Teddy Lupin... Who is probably the only person I adore more than Remus, although I will always like Sirius better than anyone. I just hope that upon going to heaven and all that Remus waited for Tonks to explain why he and her should not be together, and how he loved Sirius first and foremost, and that, now that he had Sirius back, he couldn't possibly love her. I like to think that she would understand and find Teddy and nice sexy stepdad up there, that way everyone gets a happy ending. And of course Teddy would be totally accepting that his father is gay, and that Sirius is his Boyfriend, though I'm hoping that they get married sooner or later, and when he dies, he won't judge. Of course, I never imagine Teddy would be gay because honestly, I think Hermione or Ginny should be with Draco, and that Draco and whoever it ends up being would have a child, a girl, even though Draco would be hoping for a boy at first, he will end up being a protective, a bit overly actually, father and that Teddy would end up with that girl, namely I like to think it would start with a v. Unfortunately, some of the existing children would cease to exist if that were the case, such as Ginny and Harrys kids, Hermione and Rons kids, and Draco and Astorias kids... But alas I cannot restrain my over active imagination... Poor poor not existent to be children.

Wow I've turned this from talking about Remus and Sirius to talking about who I think his son should be with.

Anyway I'd just ike to say one thing, "Grat Minds Think Alike" Eh?

Well... that is if you just forget everything about Teddy and Heaven misadventures and all, because I could hardly see you liking those cenarios, considering I am overly original in those places... Oh well, I think I'll end this review here, seeing as its already really long... I only have 7682 words left, and yes I'm counting alllll of them, considering I went back and changed the numbers aftewords so it would be accurste... so Yeah. Ja Ne! :3
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
And it all becomes clear. No wonder he died. Not that I minded. In fact, I might be alone in not-adoring Sirius.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
this, is amazing. and i really like it. and it was very funny. good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
it's cool...keep writing!
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!

That is so funny! I love the ending . . . if I interpreted it correctly! Ah-mazing!
ispksarcasm chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
that was great! i love it!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Poor Moony and Padfoot. :(
LoonyLurvesFred chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
ha ha cute. Too bad J.K.R. can't read it! Wish she did!
P chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Hehe, I love this... I often imagine conversations between Jo and the characters myself, it's total fun... :)
VintageOppression chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Haha! Somehow I can totally see this going down. I think you summed up the dispute perfectly. I love how affronted Sirius is when she kills him off. It's precious. It was really funny, but kind of sad at the same time, too.

Really great job.