Reviews for A Romance Story
Svelis chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This is sooo awesome! I loved how Xanxus tried to not hit Bell counting until ten... sort of... anyway, everything for harmony in Varia, right Xanxus? There is nothing about Squalo beeing very desirable, I am sure! this story is really funny, thank you for uploading it!
akagami hime chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
LOL LOL LOL just awesome xD these two make such a fcking cute couple /
Nice fic
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is the most dysfunctional relationship ever. I love it.
Enlyien chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I seriously think this was the 10th time I've read this...

I die laughing EVERY time.
Feather Ice chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
The very idea of this is absolutely hilarious... and something Squalo would definitely do. Besides babbling over how much I like this pairing, I'd like to once again tell you that your writing is a wonderful, mythical fairy-beast that must be allowed to fly free as much as possible in the shameless hope that you'll write more. Really, it was funny and cute. As cute as those two can possibly get. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Thank you for writing.
Friglit chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Bwahahahah! Oh God... now I really want to know what happened with the Bambi incident... XD
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
you should've continued it! 3
invaild233445674 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Ok, first of all, the Bambi thing literally left me rolling on the floor laughing. This was equal parts sweet, hilarious, and heartwarming. I loved it. :)

Defunct1010101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Omg I laughed so hard at the first bit.. Damn hilarious :D

well done... Still laughing ;)

StormGuardian chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
xDD Fucking great... Oh geez. So funny..and a little bit cute~
turtlelikelemon chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
aw, they had a date..hehe how sweet!
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh man, I was fuckin ROLLING by the time I scrolled down to the end of the page.

In character psychos? Check. Romance? ...for them, its a check. Hilarious shit and side splitting laughter? fucking check!

And most of all: Crying Squalo and freaked the fuck out Xanxus? Fuck yeah!

You did a superb(i) job! 3 Keep up the great work!
Shinjiteru chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I laughed my ass off through all of this- you portray Xanxus so perfectly it made my stomach hurt. Perfectly reasonable actually, I can see this happen- as bizzare as it is, it totally should. Loved it to bits, thank you so very much for writing this!
mephistocat chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
-sniffs- So beautiful! "Oh Antonio! Oh Catalina!" -bursts into a fit of giggles-

I think I almost died from laughing so hard. XD; The whole thing was non-stop amazing. Solidified. So, yeah...

This review is entirely inane because you killed my brain with too much laughter. T'is a tranquilliser, y'know~!
birdcage trapeze chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Why in the world did I decide to get drink a nice big glass of water while reading this?

Now there's water dripping down my chin and all over my shirt.

But hell, it was worth it, haha.

The lines at the bottom of each little section KILLED me. ("Squalo screamed and threw the bookcase itself at Xanxus.")

They're PERFECT. You, sir/ma'am, are a genius. :'D