Reviews for Forgiveness
xyber116 chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Even if you took three years to write it's kick ass. Too bad they never brought Annie back or haven't done another Brass centered episode. Great fic to read!
Gib chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Ok, I feel like a total idiot. Especially since you threw me a shout-out in the author's notes.

My excuse would be that the scene you wrote was so hot, it took me this long to cool down before I could send a review but that'd only be half true. :-)

Acutally, went on an extended vacation and when I came back, the e-mail got lost in the mix. Here I've been waiting for that little alert to pop into my in-box and this great chapter was just sitting here waiting for me to click the right damn button.

Great ending chapter. You are officially the queen of Brass hotness.

Just when I though the chapter couldn't get any better, Bam! Brass and Annie had a kid. What a great twist and boy talk about kicking a guy when he's down so to speak. I loved it.

You really tied everything up nicely and did a great job throughout the story with the characters.

Loved the little bit at the end. Both of them are working a similiar case on Thanksgiving even though they're in different states... Classic.

Awesome job and I'm reall excited by your author's notes... Working on the next fic.? Can't wait and I promise to review on time for the next one.

Take care, happy holidays.

-Gib- a bit late but no less appreciative.
Ethereal-Journey chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Finally, I got around to reading this fic. Read it in one sitting too and I have to tell you, I really liked your take on what happened after Bell's shooting. Having Annie in the picture was pure awesomeness. I'm glad she was there to give him the support and lovin' he needed during that ordeal. I especially loved all those details about Jim and Annie's past you added into the fic.

My only regret is that it took me so long to read it.
Ladykestrel chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
A wonderful read and I had to have another cold shower after reading the first part of this chapter (I'm frozen now, lol). I very much liked the time line of this story and how very plausible the reason Annie had to leave Jersey as explained in this chapter. I have always appreciated your astute intepretation of the character of Brass, his strengths and weaknesses, in conjunction with Grissom, Catherine and the rest of the CSI team. Looking forward to your next fic offering for a solid Brass fix.

My regards,

Mingsmommy chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
This was so well done. I am so ashamed it took me so long to read it.

You have perfect characterization, lovely scene setting, terrific sensory engagement, nice tension. Just, really, a masterpiece.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Mingsmommy chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Mingsmommy chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Very, very nice. Nice connection, nice descriptions, nice tone.
Mingsmommy chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Again, I say "WOW"

Raw and real, very, very well done. I am blown away.

I loved this:

He stopped chewing long enough to glare at her.

“Put it away. That never did work on me and it still doesn’t.”

Excellent work!
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Oh, wow! Excellent work. You've got an amazing tone set here, nice feel for and insight into Annie.

Loved this line:

“You looking for answers again?”

Just wonderful.
Muttlee chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
What a great ending - I have really enjoyed reading this story. Beautifully written with real feeling and care. I do hope theres more to come (and not to long to wait!).
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
oh,grapes this story was wonderful. i loved the dynamic between annie and jim and your interpretation of their previous affair of the heart was perfect...of course, i'd love to see more of her sometime...:) chauncey
spottedhorse chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
What an amazing emotional roller coaster ride! I've laways felt that the fact that Ellie wasn't his, bothered Jim on another level...that having a kid of his own would have helped that. You captured that perfectly. Its like a life long hurt that was finally beginning to heal. Nice job.

ANother fic on the way? Oh, I hope so!
Sorsha711 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Wow! That was amazing! The ending left me feeling ambivalent, but I guess that's the nature of bittersweet. I so wanted them to work something out, but... life is what it is. Know that one too well not to realize how honest and genuine this story was. You wrotes something real, something that fits these two characters at this point in their lives. Thank you for sharing it with us! Wonderful work!

Can't wait for your next story!

Alice Day chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Oh. wow. Sad, and honest, and perfect, and wow. You, lady, are a helluva writer, and I salute you.
Muttlee chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Beautifully written. A possible catfight with Jim in the middle? Oow! Now ... who would my money be on? Keep up the good work.