Reviews for Conspire to Ignite
acciodemigods chapter 6 . 2/21
Goshdarnit, little McCoy is the cutest thing ever!
JazzyAli chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
That was such an awesome and honestly beautiful story. Really great job, truly!
d1x1lady chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
Love this story so much! You are such an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your work. Really great stuff!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Awesome! loved this very much great job!
geek.i.am chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
I loved this. It's so beautiful and funny. You're a brilliant writer, you should be proud. Xox
anon chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
"Captain, we have a small situation. Our engineer and security officer are not dead, presumably of the same causes as the rest of the crew." should be "our engineer and security officer are NOW dead"

Spock is not attracted to Uhura; it's as simple as that. Perhaps he dated her because it seemed "logical", or maybe she asked him out and he said yes just to find out if he liked her. I like that.
anon chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is an engaging begining, and it is enjoyable to note that this K/S story will be addressing Uhura rather than taking the easy way out and killing her off, turning her into a witch, or pretending that she and Spock were not romantically involved in the movie 'verse. Spock's lack of initiative in their relationship is entirely believable, and Nyota is completely justified for feeling unloved. Real people do make mistakes in relationships, even stupid ones. I have. So far, the corrosion of Spock and Uhura's romantic relationship is acceptable.
ncalkins chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
i LOVE ALL OF THOSE EPISODES FROM THE ORIGINAL SERIES!
Love The Naked Time cause of crying Spock
Amok Time cause of Spock thinking he killed Jim and then being all happy that he didn't.
The Trouble With Tribbles cause...Welll...Tribbles.
Shore Leave cause everyone seems like they were high. McCoy saw a gient Bunny from Alice and Wonderland.

By the way have you ever noticed that it almost always seems to be McCoy that gets hurt or dies. For a doctor he's not that good at keeping himself safe.
TheHedgehogGiraffe chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
This story made me ship Spock x Kirk. How can you not, after reading this amazing piece of literature?
roxbox chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
"You want a Raisinet?"

I DIED.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Is elder Spock a friend of River Songs? Lol
-Spoilers.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
This was amazing. The ending was adorable. Thank you for this great reading experience. *applauds*
Watercolors2 chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
That. Was. Awesome. Absolutely perfect. I love your Spock! I'm used to reading K/S anything from Jim's point of view, but you got Spock and his handle on emotions perfectly. I usually try to avoid favoriting PG-13 stories cuz I have a younger sibling who might browse my favorites, but this was too good. Thank you!
Aria657 chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Agh. I hate it when characters get old.
They're just all kinda eternally young to me somehow...
But at least they're happy...
Sakimi1014 chapter 16 . 12/14/2012