Reviews for From The Journal Of Hermione Granger
bookaholic2000 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I guess I know why Harry refused Hermione. It is because of Voldemort. And I am really sad fo Hermione.
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I guess Harry likes Hermione, as well.
Imsodamnawesomesauce chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
awww thats just soooooo sad on Hermione
Marauder Neyo chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
LoL! This surely was a fun chapter... :D Loved their conversation in the first part! XD
Marauder Neyo chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
LoL! That sure was a fun read. ;) But, I feel sorry for the people who lost their lives though... :( My condolence... And Harry, you sure are a abd boy - looking in your girlfriend's journal I mean. Tsk tsk...
Marauder Neyo chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Ron really is a good friend to have. ;) (Well, if you exclude the constant jelousy thing anyway...)
Marauder Neyo chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Hmm... Really, Harry, Hermione? Just fighting over whether the Deathly Hallows is real; and then your relationship goes to the dumpster? BTW, great chapter, author! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
:D Loved this chapter! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
LoL! This chapter is sad at first... But I kind of 'inwardly' (couldn't risk being called a lunatic in this... whatever-you-call-it place) laughed at the end. But, I know what Harry really meant (I think)... BTW, this story took place during the Horcrux Hunt, right? So, why didn't Voldemort or any of his Death Eaters appear when Harry and Hermione said Voldemort's name? Shouldn't the taboo curse been activated? Just asking...
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow... ;) I liked it! :D BTW, In my opinion, I have to agree... I like Hermione Jane Granger more than Hermione Jean Granger... :)
Chaotic Courtney chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
The story was great as a whole, and pretty realistic, but the end was confusing. I really enjoyed reading it though!
RonRR chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
A nicely written redo of Harry and Hermione the way it should have been in Deathly Hallows.

Thank you for writing it. I have added it to my favourite story list which is mostly H-Hr.

Ron Roberts
ItsCalledSwagBitch chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
and in their room they made COOKIES! happy BIRTHDAY IF IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY!

P.S. I LOVED THE STORY!
Smithy chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Loved the fic this should have been the ending of the Deathly Hallows
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 5/25/2010