Reviews for Time After Time
Inusagi chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Creative!
Kami chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I'm sitting here grinning like an idiot instead of doing my lab. Think was amazing. Thank you so much for this!
Spazzer Monkey chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I loved it, great COE fixit.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
YAH! OH MY GOD, YOU'RE SO BLOODY BRILLIANT, IT'S SCAREY SOMETIMES!

I cannot believe how brilliantly you brought Ianto back - you're a genius! I love you! I love this story! You have made me so incredibly happy right now, I'm almost speechless. Almost.

This really is probably one the top three Ianto fix-its I've read, and I'm a voracious reader. I absolutely love this - it's wonderful, just wonderful.

Once question, though - the stop watch on the chain around Ianto's neck - does that mean it has to be there always or he fades away? Please say no, he just can't ever lose the watch? Right?
deemama66 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
okay you have to give us more here...!

I will be expecting a sequal or maybe a full story..?

so I will also be subscribing to this and you...!
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very sweet and beautiful. Love it!
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
omg! i love how you bought ianto back! i could really see this happening! although i think one problem would be they would be tempted to try it on other people too. unless it can only work for one person at a time? loved this! XD
Snea chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Hello! I'm your 13th reviewer! And I just wanna tell you something.

I LOVE YOU! OMG! This was too sweet for words and so Ianto I could just about cry! Thank you thank you thank you for writing it! :D
LiquidLash chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
[“Congratulations, Ianto Jones. You made a dent.”]

*wails* This is nicely put, and so Jack...

[“I hope you knew, Ianto. I really hope you do, because I’ve never regretted silence more.”]

*wails and wails and wails*

Ten minutes! Ah! Love it! I actually had to clasp at the arms of my chair to stop from kissing the screen then, just so you know... this is amazing! Nicely done, and yay happy ending! :D
Flinch-Hayward chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I can't believe this has so few reviews.

I love this. It's one of my favourite fix-it fics out there (and that says a lot). I just love the way that even just after coming back from the dead, Ianto apologises for being late.

And mentions of naked hide and seek. And the Crotch Watch. *hugs* This fic always makes me smile.
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
lovely little piece of work. thank you for the giggles. Crotch watch.
SN-Simplicity chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Please let this happen, ...

Sorry, my brain has been a pile of mush since Day 4, I can't put together a proper review.

...
dreamingofsunshine chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
wow, love it. And it wasn't even cheesy like many of the fics about Ianto coming back! Thank you.
Vanilla Bean CEO chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aw :)

This is brilliant! Just a little bit of Ianto goodness goes a long way.

Thank you very much for writing this little piece of happiness.
wereleopard chapter 1 . 7/11/2009