Reviews for Ianto's Last breath
BBCGirl72 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I like this idea. Even though it's been, what, four years, I still want Ianto to return. There is still hope. I mean, it's sci-fi!
bananacupcakes chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
Please update soon :)
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
wahhh! Why haven't you updated 4 months! please update! I just luv Rhiannon! Why dontcha update!
Lily M. Richards chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
I love it! Absolutely awesome and I love how you put in so many Janto bits - update son?
meMyselfSelf chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
like it!
Tracyann45 chapter 12 . 10/17/2009
I have just read this from the start to where I am at now.

Am loving every bit of it,

I was so devastated when Ianto died in COE,

but am so pleased that there are people like your self who are keeping him alive with your stories,

Please keep up the good work, Janto for ever
MaydayParadeFtw chapter 12 . 10/8/2009
Oh My Gosh X)

Here's your 101th review!

Please update son

TYI x
Kate Andromeda chapter 12 . 10/7/2009
Realy, really great fix it story so fare. Please write more!

In this chapter I love the scene were Iantos sister realises who Jack is. ;) Just brilliant.

I want to see more of it!
Darkjade93 chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
Hmm... It's fantastic that you found a way to keep Ianto in a way that was plausable but maybe it shouldn't have been at the cost of all those children because the UK's goverment had a stupid way of selecting the children (ones from pov areas) and Torchwood would never give in to that idea, even if they were trying to see if Ianto was immortal like Jack. Good idea to find a new medic but I personally wish that RTD hadn't killed off the other doctor, the one that Gwen was considering as a replacement for Owen. But maybe Gwen needed a rival for Rhys' affection when Jack and Andy are so close to her which makes Rhys jealous. Anyway congrats on writing a 12 chapter Ianto story while doing year 11. I hope to see another installment soon.
Lia chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
keep on, keep on, keep on writing - seems that I become addicted to this :-)
Lia chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
lovely - I need more of this ...
Lia chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
perfect :-)
Hayley-Saxon-xx chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
Loved Rhi's reaction when she see's Ianto and then see's Jack! Great writing. Update soon.

Jess

X
HopeCoppice chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
Don't be silly, of course we'll still be reading - irregular updates are what Story Alert is made for! Great chapter again :)
madminstral chapter 12 . 10/4/2009