Reviews for Sacrifice
Tyler Mengboupha chapter 75 . 5/29/2018
YOOO another emotionally breathtaking story! You honestly know how to toy with my emotions in a good way! From Mike being injured to Luke and Kat's engagement and Donnie and Jenna's wedding... I've never felt more sad and happy in a single story.

It was really good seeing the turtles trying to deal with the loss of Master Splinter. It was really nice how you would use flashbacks and flashback to moments in each turtles lives where Splinter had taught them an important moral or life lesson! THE LETTER THAT LEO GIVES DONNIE from Splinter before his marriage was honestly just beautiful. It was a great moment for Donnie and his final realisation that he should stop trying to push Jenna away and accept that he is the one for her!

Also, Kat is a great addition to the character roster! I am a but surprised that Luke asked her to marry her already even though they just started dating this story. Nevertheless I am excited to see their relationship progress in future stories.

But man you really hit me in the feels when Mikey was injured! I read the chapter a couple weeks ago and i remember just bawling my eyes out and being an emotional wreck for a bit . Mikey's my favourite turtle and to just see him in that state just makes me sad. He may joke about it but he seemed really scares of dying in those chapters.

Overall, fantastic story and as always i cannot wait to start "Manhunt"!
Agent B Tiger chapter 36 . 8/7/2015
Y'know what? Just ignore me. I have no clue what I'm talking about. I was up too late last night starting this fic, and my brain isn't functioning properly. :P
Agent B Tiger chapter 35 . 8/7/2015
Wait, just kidding. There was that one time when he was in for a little while after a concussion or something from Raph, right? He just hasn't had any super long stays.
Agent B Tiger chapter 33 . 8/7/2015
I just realized that through this entire series so far, including the "Bonds" story that came later, Mikey hasn't had a turn in the med bay at all. Leo, yes. Donatello and Raph, multiple times, but Mikey? Nope.
harrypotterisawesome22 chapter 19 . 2/27/2015
You should make a oneshot of how raph got tiger
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 41 . 8/29/2014
Hmm. I'm still not sure how old the boys are. Are they all the we age or no?
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 31 . 8/29/2014
I admit it feels weird not seeing one mention of Casey Jones. But I sure love these characters of yours.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
Told ya :-)
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Yup we'll definitely be seeing her again soon. And I have a feeling Luke may have a girl in his life soon :-)
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
I guess s lung transplant is out of the question huh?
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Something tells me we are going to see her again
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Yeah but if Jeanna hang gone her mother may not have survived
Brie45 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
You are officially a fav author on this sight
boasamishipper chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I dunno. You never know with some fanfiction writers! don't judge me!
Amberninjaflower123 chapter 31 . 5/16/2012
I just want to say how mush I love how you have taken each and every character and given each such real personalities that I feel as though I know all of them personally. This is wonderful.