Reviews for Because Sadie Said So
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
Awesome this story is so good I'm gonna put it on mu favorites!:)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
You are really good! Keep writing you have talent.
Rue chapter 19 . 10/12/2011
To be honest, I think thins story is very good so far, and I wish you would UPDATE!
Hufflepuff Hex chapter 18 . 3/17/2011
2 things first UPDATE! second middle school friendships don't end in a day! moron it takes more then a day
Hufflepuff Hex chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Geez are you dead or something! I know I'm one of the many many reviewers who want you to actuly update or atleast give up some info! Update some time soon!
Hufflepuff Hex chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Dude we've reviewed where's The f-ing update? Man it's febuary already and you've haven't updated seriously what's the big deal? Peopsonly I think your just being plain rude.
Hey WTF Upate already chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
Seriously where's the next update don't leave us ( your readers) hanging! You promised more!
I'd never die chapter 19 . 1/31/2011
Make more dude! This stuff is awsome you said you'd update so where's the next chapter? Get to work kid!
Hufflepuff Hex chapter 19 . 1/30/2011
Dude make more! Please this stuff is golden! Update soon!
procrastinating artist chapter 19 . 8/29/2010
i really like this story. i read it a while ago, but then my comp. crashed and it took me a bit to find it again... and i was depressed that you hadn't updated... :( sadface...

so please update cuz this story kicks butt.
skye063926638 chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
Great story keep on writing :)
LaUrEn chapter 19 . 5/31/2010
heyy love ur story

pleez updadte swn i carnt w8 to find owt wat happens next
SailorBoo chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
I was gonna review this, but now I'm not gonna cuz you asked. Wait.. I'm doing it now. Crap. Jk! This is pretty funny... so D Updates soonys?
Roymeo chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
for the love of all that is holy in this cruel world, POST A NEW CHAPTER! I'M DYING! I NEED to know what's gonna happen. please please please please PLEASE!
Sophie chapter 19 . 2/21/2010
heyy, cant wait for your next update, ive been waiting for agess

how long till chapter 20? ive waited ages so thought id try make you happy wth a review so youll update :)