Reviews for Then Comes Spock
Hepburn chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Hi Teaoli!

I do hope that all is simply stellar?

Well like I did with your other story I decided to read all the posted chapters before I made a comment.

I have to say that I am also enjoying this one (you have a gift for placing and writing Spock and Nyota is some very believable and interesting plots)! The characters are spot on and I like that the characters all seem to link or pop up in your Trek World from time to time. I like visiting it, and I hope to read more soon so post when you can!

Oh and just one demented question from me (because I have to ask)is Lt. Junior Grade Saunders distantly related to the Col.? ;)

No rush I just wanted to know. ;)
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
This story is cool. I like the originality, and it's kind of funny addressing Spock's whole reproductive situation. (I'm sure he's trying to retreat into scientific mode to avoid addressing too many, er, particulars!)

Thank you for keeping the (fake) science understandable and accessible to those of us whose knowledge of biology is basic, at best.

I also like the forays into the socialogical and ethics discussions on the impact this could have for the remaining population of Vulcan. Spock Prime and his younger counterpart are correct to be suspicious, given their life experiences. Let's hope that Sarek is savvy enough to understand their concerns and can put his own "plan" in place-just in case the Vulcan High Council (or whoever) tries to take more than Spock or Uhura are willing to give.

Oh, and did I say that I was enjoying this? I am enjoying this.
gppr chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Ohh, me likes. McCoy's characterization is pure gold. It seems like you have blended both his original and reboot personalities. I also like pregnant, hormone-driven Nyota and worried Spock. And Ambassador Spock has a plan! What's not to love about that?

BTW, this feels awfully cliffhangerish! You must -must- remedy that situation, pronto?
sadhappygirl chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
glad to see an update...

please continue...
grumpirah chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
run away! run away from the Vulcan council!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
Bandbabe chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
Wow. After reading the end of that chapter I am so utterly confused! Don't have an inkling of what the Vulcans are hiding. I dig the characterizations of Uhura, Spock, and McCoy!

Can't to read more!
EmilyWoods chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Is Spock a girl? Just kidding...the biology lost me but the story is intriguing...
carsonsgirl chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
Love the relationship between Bones and Uhura- he's just the big brother she needs and he obviously cares very deeply about her family. My fave sentence: "Orneriness had built half his reputation; letting her see beneath it had earned him her love." Totally warmed my little heart. :) The mystery of the twins is very interesting (and makes me quite sad that I remember pretty much nada of 10th grade biology) - looking forward to the next chapter! :)
sadhappygirl chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
great chapter...please continue...
coocoohachoo chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
Your fake science fascinates me, it's really good.
DiscoUnicorn chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
Biology makes me nostalgic and sick. My head was starting to hurt just like Uhura's! lol. Good chapter.
sg1 robinson chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
I can't wait to see how this ends! The thought that Spock, the half-Vulcan, half-human could pose an end to the re-population of New Vulcan is great! Can't wait to see if the Vulcans will be forced to eat crow! Please continue! Soon!
carsonsgirl chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Very sweet. :) Really enjoy the way you write Spock - very tender and caring and yet still Vulcan, reserved, quiet. Especially loved Nyota making a mental note to tell her daughters of their talk one day. More soon please! :)
ChrissyCC23 chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
LOL! Spock being cocky! I'm glad Nyota took it the right way! I can't wait to see how the Vulcans will react to them now.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »