Reviews for Art School Confidential
4butterbeans chapter 24 . 9/20
I see five years have passed since you updated. Writing ASC probably seems so far removed from where you are in life now. However, I wanted you to know that this story has touched me deeply. Two of my children are innately creatiive and artistic. I see so much of my girls in your Bella. Thank you for helping me understand them better. What a gift you have given me!
Vaena chapter 24 . 8/19
This is a great story! I have been reading non stop for the last couple days. Are you finishing it?
emeralgreenlove chapter 24 . 8/8
No, please update! This story can't be dead-it's SO good. Please don't leave it abandoned.
Lady Jimita chapter 24 . 7/31
I was SO into this story...and then it just...stops.
Are you still alive?
Did you lose your password?
Can't access the site?

This story would totally be on my favorites were it not for the fact that it's been abandoned for more than 4 years. :(

I'm going to follow it just in case you ever come back.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 24 . 6/9
At first I was wary to start this story. No update for so long! But then I decided to sneak a peek ... And I couldn't let it go. This story is consuming and addictive. It hurts you don't finish it. I would like to know if the characters found themselves.
I really hope everything is fine for you and one you will come back to us
SrKkAjOe chapter 24 . 5/14
You've got to finish this...just please! This story was rec'd on facebook so I assumed it was complete and thus started reading it without actually checking if it really was. I really need to know how you'll end this. Please take your time to end this story!
rolling eyes chapter 24 . 4/25
Noo! This was recommended by a friend and I just spent all day reading it, and then I get to this chapter and find out there is two chapters left, but it hasn't been updated for years!

Will you ever finish this? I would love to see this masterpiece completed.
post those last two chaps already...! incomplete stories fuck with our minds... nd we keep wonderin what please take some time finish it off nd be done with it... i ll really appreciate ...plzzzzzzzzz

don't make us beg!
Fleur50 chapter 24 . 4/11
C'est dommage, votre histoire est si belle. Elle mérite un final.

Une jeune grand-maman.
Montréal, Québec.
Fleur50 chapter 23 . 4/11
Quelle belle histoire! Lu avec Google Translate. French.

Montréal, Québec.