Reviews for Art School Confidential
zozotheterrible chapter 24 . 6/15
I read this years ago and had an urge to read it again and I have to say I loved it just as much as I did then... Though I will say it's a bit hard to fight the urge to want to find out what happened when there's no more chapters...

Would have been awesome to see how everything panned out but I understand that real life gets in the way...
shannon30033 chapter 24 . 3/10
Please. Write us two more chapter? Please? I promise I'll finish my scrapbook I started 6 years ago if you do. Haha.
shannon30033 chapter 24 . 3/10
Oh no. This story was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Loved the characters and plot. *sniff* Finish, for me? please?
So with only 2 chapters and the epilogue left you abandoned the story? Really? :/
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 24 . 12/3/2016
This story was very good. It really saddens me that it's not completed. Normally I avoid non-completed stories but I totally missed out on it. I hope though that one day very soon you will find it to somehow put a nice end to this fanfic.

It feels like such a cliffhanger. Will it be a HEA with Edward coming back to Bella or will he go back to Tanya, or will he simply just stay on the road?! And Emmett's father...?! What the heck, he seems to know nothing and spews so much hate. I mean why can't people see that Tanya is the bad guy?!

Anyway, really liked this story and I hopwas that you will update one day soon, even if it had been 6 years since you last updated.

Lots of love,
Messy Bronze Hair
snowdrop999 chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
So Edward is mysteriously unavailable... I love the weird insight into painting/ being oainted... it feels somehow very portentious!
snowdrop999 chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
I love making gesso. I put it on board. Feels... really real? Glad Bella uses it!
snowdrop999 chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Reminds me of my own horrible attempts to talk to a nice guy... bleahhh.
snowdrop999 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Love this: so true, as well, you paint waht you feel, somehow in what you see,
bobojam chapter 24 . 10/19/2016
I never write reviews but I just binged this whole story - I could not stop reading it. i didn't realize it was unfinished and now I'M HEARTBROKEN AND FRUSTRATED because it's so good and I'm so in it with these characters. I see it's been 6 years since an update but I'll keep my eyes out if you ever return to this. Who knows why fan fiction has such a hold on us but I think it'd be worth it to a lot of people.
Nicoconsd chapter 24 . 10/17/2016
I really loved this story. It is always wonderful when a story takes place on a turf that I am very familiar with. I am very sad that it was never completed though... I would love to know what finally brought Edward back? Did he meet her in NC? What was the final result? Did they both end up back in LA together after the summer? It also had me wondering do LA people really refer to the 5 as the San Diego freeway? Down here in San Diego we just call it The 5. :) Thanks for a wonderful adventure. :)
cbzoo chapter 24 . 10/17/2016
wow I can't believe you just stopped after promising to finish I was so loving this story
Krista Marie chapter 24 . 10/16/2016
What happened to the end ?
scarlson31 chapter 24 . 9/20/2016
Gaaaaaahhhh! I'd love if you'd finish this, but if you won't, can you please tell me how it ends?
lissaboss1993 chapter 24 . 9/15/2016
wtf this never got finished six Years to complete this and nothing
4,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »