Reviews for Art School Confidential
ConyCB chapter 24 . 3/6
Estoy triste... Justo antes de iniciar este capitulo note que la historia no estaba terminada :(. Muy buena historia.. Pero me falto el final
sassygurl2214 chapter 24 . 3/1
I hope one day this story gets finished
Guest chapter 24 . 11/24/2020
Bomm você vai concluir? Eu espero que sim.
fotogirl chapter 23 . 11/8/2020
Oh how I wish you'd finish this story. I'm sure life made things chaotic in your world, and you weren't able to finish. But I wish you'd complete this story. Like the others, I log in to this account every so often to see if this story was completed, and today I was hoping for the same wish.

If you haven't finished this because you turned it into a book, please me know. I'd definitely buy it.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/17/2020
10 years later, I cant’t help but wonder why you never finished. Great story, extremely relatable...
ivory chapter 24 . 2/19/2020
Type your review , you didn't finish it at last
Mansdas2 chapter 24 . 1/13/2020
I am in love with this story. I can’t wait for more.
scarlson31 chapter 23 . 11/3/2019
...”I realize some readers were worried I wouldn't complete ASC, but never fear. I'm slow but steady. There will be a total of 26 chapters plus an epilogue, and my goal is to have this story complete by New Years. I have grand ambitions.”...

I think you can still do this in time for New Years 2020. We all look forward to it!
Nony chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
I still miss this story. Every now and again I come back to see if you've updated. I know. It's been like a decade. But apparently, the story has stuck with me for that long. That's how good it is.
HonestPassion13 chapter 7 . 3/30/2019
I laughed so hard that I snorted when I got to the line about Frankenstein!
TwoWayMirror chapter 24 . 2/4/2019
It’s been a few years but I’m choosing to hold out hope you’ll eventually come back and finish this fantastic story.
Kristin323 chapter 24 . 11/27/2018
I would love for you to finish your story. It's beautiful and deserves an ending.
17wilsonh chapter 2 . 10/28/2018
This is an interesting story for me so far. I used to be a Studio Art major, but changed it since I didn't want to draw/paint for school or for a job (it lost its creativity). I certainly worked with my fair share of nude models (none of which were even close to attractive) and I enjoyed how you descriptive you were about Bella's painting process. Honestly, not to be too forward, but I was just as turned on by the way she painted than by Edward himself. Looking forward to reading the rest!

~ Hayley
BabyGoat chapter 24 . 7/3/2018
Well..Honey you said you wanted to get it done before New Years 2009...Its fuck mate
Joe Blow chapter 24 . 6/16/2018
It's been 8 years. I figured you are either dead or this story will never be complete. Thanks for wasting my time reading this beautiful tragedy.
4,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »