Reviews for Art School Confidential
heelsandhoodie chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
Dear god almighty I can't believe I JUST stumbled across this! I read every chapter in this in one day and I know it hasn't been updated in years but I hope somewhere out there is the ending! Going to search your profile now for any information on this wonderful story!
Poison Effect chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I'm loving this so far! as a fellow art student I loved how you describe Bella painting and the detail you go into about the colours she is using, it's really awesome being inside another artists head and i love that chapter 18 is named after Georgia O'keefe! I'm obsessed with her work with skulls.
eggplant purple chapter 24 . 6/16/2013
I like it, stayed up all night to finish reading, Hope to see more soon.
TMTF chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
I remember reading this story years ago and absolutely loving it, just to come across it again accidentally! I think I enjoyed it much more this time around, but I completely forgot that it wasn't completed yet. I'm a little sad, since I was on such a roll with this one, but I sincerely hope that you finish it soon and I can finally have the pleasure of finding out what happens! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story - I'm anxiously awaiting the last few chapters!
:) TMTF
mackrayereads chapter 24 . 6/10/2013
Dying for something new in this story. Such an amazing plot! I love the way the characters interact. Hoping this isn't on permanent hiatus!
mermaidsong25 chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
I just noted that the last update was in 2010... I love this story, please finish it. I love the complexity of Bella's character. Don't leave Edward in Asshole oblivion, please...
AmiCullen chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
I love the story please update :) x
Guest chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
You're not completing it, are you.
Dsstrini chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
I'm enjoying your story. Hope you will complete it soon.
andyjam chapter 24 . 5/15/2013
Haha, so... 26 chapters and an epilogue by New Years? If you meant 2014 then you still have a few months to go! It would be wonderful if you finished this story. I've really been enjoying reading it and am curious as to how you're going to finish everything up. I'll be keeping my eyes open for updates!
nofcksgiven chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
I know for a fact that Rosalie and Emmett got back together, got married, and had a bunch of cute babies. hahaha
kathac chapter 24 . 5/9/2013
I was in an arty kinda mood so I decided to re-read Art School. I truly do love it. I saw on your profile that you were still planning on completing it so I'll hold wait with excitement for an update. :)
Hope all is well in rl and thank you for writing!
farside79 chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
I found this rare gem of a story a day or two ago and it is wonderful. Your style of writing is always what I am seeking on FF. hope you find your muse again and finish this beautiful story.
mertzie03 chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
Hey there! I found your story through the Lemonade Stand, and I love it so much! I really really, really, really, REALLY hope you are going to update soon! Pretty please?
xxeverlastinglovexx chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
Why did I start reading this before I checked when it was last updated?!
I'm addicted!