Reviews for Art School Confidential
LaBonitaBailarina chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Thanks explaining what each paint term means, it's all very fascinating. Oh, and I thought you kind of contradicted Edward in a subtle way, you know? Like and angel, but with the hint of devilish. And his intense eyes, but calm features. I liked it.
ClancyJane chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
oh... the intrigue of Edward !

i love Bella's thoughts, she is so quirky - its fun : )
Namine Black chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
I'm in love with this story, maybe I've said this already but I'm not sure. Anyways great story can't wait for the next chapter.

By the way, I laughed so hard at alice.

"Better yet! You’re more devious than I gave you credit for! Private naked modeling! You’re a genius!"
Yuki0514 chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
really love the story.

it's very fresh with a story plot i've never encountered in a while.

i hope i can hear more, real soon )
twilightluver7 chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
where is Edward going? why does he have to leave so soon? :(
creampuffsteph chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
i was just thinking about how much i wanted this story to update. and *ta-da*

ok. so, the part that got me the most was at the end. when jasper is warning bella off edward...he won't be in town long? does that mean he had just barely been in la? or is deciding to leave soon? i keep thinking about their conversations on art, how edward wonders at bella's preconceived notions on what makes art or an artist. is edward an artist of sorts? music? hmm it seems his is more the written word. especially judging by the open book tatt...which brings about the other question: what is on/in the book? what's with the cherries? i'm so excited to find out more.

plus i love how bella doesn't take people's shit. her going at jessica makes me happy. bc bella sees just how fake and bitchy the curly girl is and doesn't step aside. she will tell it like it is.

thanks for a great update
Dulcinea21bella chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
I am really enjoying this story. I love how Bella is captivated by him, yet so very intimidated as well. I am intrigued by Edward's unique tattoo and I am certain that there will be a story that accompanies it ;o)

I like the building tension. I know you stated that the story is in Bella's POV- will we ever get an insight into his? I was so happy and enjoying the happiness and then you had to throw in that little warning by Emmett. What does THAT mean? He's not staying. Now I have angst. Thanks alot! Just for that I am going to have to end this review with a "love it, update soon" (also... and I hope I don't annoy the hell out of you for saying this... I miss DS...so much...please? ETA? I mean, just throw me a little bone here... days, weeks, months... I'll take whatever scrap of info you can give.) ;o) Thank you!
treacherously chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Gah, im hoplessly addicted to this story. i love it sfm, its amazing.

my bffl is an art student and she tries to not objectify nude models...but some are hot and we giggle about it during happy hour LOL

can't wait for the next chapter!
Kristyn926 chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
excellent chapter!
arfalcon chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Edward certainly seems to bring out something in Bella's painting - if she was pleased that she captured his sensuality, then I bet the professor will see it as well. Edward also brings out possessive cavegirl in Bella, and Jasper definitely saw more in Bella's eyes than she wanted to admit. Wonder what Edward's story is, what Jasper was trying to warn her about...

I love learning about the colors. I've heard many of those names before, but never really understood what they look like. Thanks, that's like an added bonus to this terrific story.
metronomeradio chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Jasper's warning is intriguing. I've been wondering what Edward's story is behind his fiery and angelic beauty :)

The Bella you're creating is fun and layered. The squirrel hat was brilliant- made me laugh and also made me get a little more who this girl is on the inside.
angel-cordy chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
That was good, keep up the good work and please update again soon.
coco1984 chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
I love the fact that you are somewhat detailed and descriptive about the painting process, yet you don't get so technical that it gets boring and you lose your reader. I've read some fics that focus too much on the artistic expression (painting, creating music, writing) and end up losing the story if that makes sense. I think you do a wonderful job of detailing things out enough that those of us who are not artists understand the process, yet aren't bogged down with all the little details. Great big picture :) Also, just love the story and can't wait to find out more about the mystery of Edward. Keep up the awesomeness :)
pillow912 chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
update soon!
midnite serenade chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Love it! Update soon. ;)

Seriously, great chapter! I'm wondering why E seemed to freak out a bit that B knew where he was from. I love that B got nudeward to be less freaked about being a life model only to have J undo it at least a little bit.

Jasper's comment to B certainly has me going hm. Do we know what E is studying? Does it matter?

Rondell