Reviews for Art School Confidential
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I am really enjoying this story! Poor Bella - she can't get a break. I laughed out loud several times at her unfortunate luck where Edward is concerned. I always love Emmetts exuberance. Thanks for another great chapter. It made my Sunday night!
Just4ALE chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Funny chapter, as before!

You look really good with your clothes on. Smooth line, Bella.

Yeah, I could totally see her with a donkey. LMAO.

Looking forward to the next update!
SubtlePen chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
amongst the lesser known world's best pickup lines: “You look really good with your clothes on.” LMFAO!

and this: "I wondered what he had been thinking, when he had looked at me... she doesn’t look like the type to do donkeys. Or really horrifyingly, yeah, I could totally see her with a donkey." bloody BRILLIANT.

god, i love a slow build-up.
reigny chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
The first two chappies had me intrigued, but this chapter has me definitely hooked me in. I was LOLing all the way through! I love Bella's inability to form a coherent word (who are we kidding, I'd forget my own name in the presence of the Sex on Legs that is known as fanfic Edward).

Gawd, when I read "You look really good with your clothes on." I think I snorted a little of my own drink!

Absolutely LOVE how Emmett and Bella used to see each other! You don't see that in fanfics, and I greatly welcome differences like that.

The chapter read like a movie, and I cannot wait for the next installment.

Thank you for writing!
creampuffsteph chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
found your story by chance and so far am loving it. edward as a nude model for art class is great. poor bella and the awkwardness of wanting to check him out yet keep things purely professional.

plus lauren is a bitch. so ya know...that sucks too.

i would love to know what edward was thinking thru all of this. and why he was there in the first place.

cant wait to read more!
Tulips of eternal love chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
oh damn
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
This chapter was hilarious! I love your Bella, she is too much fun to be true! And I really laugh at "“You look really good with your clothes on.” That was perfect!

Keep writing

Seren
domisgone chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I burst out laughing when Bella told Edward he looked good with his clothes on. That was too funny.

Oh poor Bella. I bet if she just looked up and laughed everything off it would of went over well. I wonder what Edward thinks of her...

I love this story :)
metronomeradio chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
When she told him he looked good with clothes on, I laughed out loud long and hard. Funny fic:)
tato73 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I like this story, it's really good! And thank you for getting them out of Forks they needed a change of scenery :)
pillow912 chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
update soon!
lionola chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Amazing update! Hope you update again soon!
mediusminimus chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I'm seriously so freaking glad I came across this story. Jaysus. The tone of it is hilarious; I love all the language you use.

First hilarious line: as if I had cut a fart under his nose.

There are so many more, but I won't repeat your whole chapter. I'm just glad I found this, and like two hours later, there's another update! Best day ever.
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
House of No Love. Hey, was Emmett at my place and I didn't realize it? Shoot!

Man, them listening to Alice have sex and the dog howling...AWESOME. Made me laugh my ass off.

It would have been nice if they could have looked at each other and just cracked up, then they could have turned an awkward moment into a "moment".

Alas, Bella was already in the embarrassment hole and didn't want to make it worse. I probably would have done the same thing. You don't want to look at the sex god while listening to others having sex. Uncontrolled lunging may occur.

Can't wait till she meets up with him again!
janneyt chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Great chapter, I was laughing out loud when she told him he looked good with clothes on, can't wait for more!
4,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 276 283 284 285 286 287 288 .. Last Next »