Reviews for Art School Confidential
mediusminimus chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I've been following Don't Stand So Close to Me and just realized you've got something else on the go. This is really great, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. It's all very mysterious, on Edward's part, at least.

I think it has a great tone, Bella's voice is light and funny but not overdone. Awesome stuff!
MissBell29 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Wow, this is really good. The way you describe Edward and the paitings is truly mouthwatering. Cant wait for more.
jackiehydelover chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Love it! Can't wait to read more :D
Tulips of eternal love chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
wow!1

i really do wonder whats up with him
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
This is an awesome story so far... I am really looking forward to reading more.

And I have never been very good at art :P
whyOwhy chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Yummy... what I wouldn't give to paint a naked Edward.

She is going to suck at painting anyone else from now on, isn't she?
allforbub chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I'm not an art student, but I definitely appreciate art! Love the premise of the story and can't wait to see what you have planned.
allthelittlestars chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Let me start by saying that I love Gentileschi's work, and that your story is interesting to say the least. It's starting off slow, but it's getting better and better. Bella and Edwrad as individuals are still kinda sketchy, but I'm sure further development is to come in future chapters. I love your story, I love me some naked art model Edward and I would love me some updates too!
pillow912 chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
update soon
Ebhid chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I have never been an art model and I have never been a student in a class with a nude model. But I am studying art history and we share a library with the art students. The library is in the building of the art college, so I probably ran into model at some point. Better than nothing, right?

I like the idea of the story and your style of writing. Keep up the good work.
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
that was cool :)
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I have never been either artist or model. I'm afraid if I had to be in a room with a nude model I would be a "giggler" unable to stop the nerous giggle and red face from being in the same room with a naked stranger. Yep. That would be me. I'm still loving the story and I am so curious to see why Edward is so intense and why he is in this line of work. I'm looking forward to the next update!
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Good ol' Lauren and her eff-me gloss. The people who don't think other people can resist them and don't know when they're being soundly rejected, astounds me. They've gotten by on their looks for so long, they rely on them almost entirely.

I loved Edward's brush-off and seeing "enough of him" in class and how Lauren had trouble painting the crotch-al area.

She sounded like she was in elementary school with her "she didn't do it right" thing. Glad Berty put her in her place.

I'm really thinking of signing up for classes...
Laurinn chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Ovary-goggles ... haha that's too funny!

But the really funny thing is, I think I've had that before..?

Great job! I love the story so far! :)
paola2208 chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Seth is hilarious and loved Edward and Lauren scene! Your writing and the way you describe the characters are fantastic.

Funny line: Yeah, it’s slow going. I have to look to paint, right?”

Looking forward for the next chapter.
4,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 277 284 285 286 287 288 .. Last Next »