Reviews for Art School Confidential
nisilein chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
great stor, i loke it

what would i give to paint a naked edward?

update soon
lionola chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Thank you for the update (: my heart leaped when I got it, and I've been reading the story multiple times.
Lisa54aa chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
thank you for the super quick update. I am not officially addicted. Hm, is bella going to ask eddie to continue modeling for him? can't wait for them to meet somewhere else and his whole blow off of lauren was fantastic. showed eddie had more to him than just his body.
angel-cordy chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
That was good. Keep up the good work.
Just4ALE chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I'm loving Seth for some reason so far.

Shooting down Lauren... Yay! She's a real wench, huh?

Ah, Lakme's Flower Duet. Just like the old British Airways commercial... sigh.

Nice chapter, thanks. Looking forward to the next.
Lisa54aa chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Gah! Panting here...need a super quick update. actually, i love how you are writing your characters. they are already multi-facetted, much how you describe Bella's painting. i am anxious to see where this goes.
lionola chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Amazing story, am really loving it (: love witty Bella, and senssuaall Edward. Can't wait for your next update!
edwardandtwilightrock101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i think this

is a really cool story

update soon please?
marcy86 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I loved it! Its a great start to a great story. I cant wait for the next chapter and see what happens at the party.

Great work! Keep it coming.
printmaker chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
i loved bellas comment(: it cracked me up!

i was reading an article on live models just the other day... news..uk/2/hi/uk_

i loved the story, cant wait for more...
susanpr chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Love your first chapter. bella is obviously feeling something for Edward, but what is he thinking? Hopefully we'll find out soon!
MrsDazzled chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Yay! It's up! I love this story already, I think it's going to be a lot of fun. And I like this Bella!
paola2208 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I enjoyed this chapter very much! Just looking(reading) at naked Edward is a big plus ! Looking forward for the next chapt.
twilightluver7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
wow so far i really like this story good job )
Just4ALE chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I like this so far. Write what you know, huh? God help you if you ever had Jabba the Hut bodies to paint... but for some reason, I think you may not have been kidding. *Shudder*

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
4,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 278 285 286 287 288 289 Next »